Perkins Custom Coatings

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2020

3148 Market Street

San Diego, CA 92102

Perkins Custom Coatings has installed over 8,000 beautiful garage, industrial and commercial floors over the past 13 years - more than any other installer in Southern California! We use only the highest quality materials including 100% solids Epoxy and Polyaspartic coatings, and before we install your floor, we will do a complete onsite assessment of the conditions for your project (including a moisture test if your home was built before 2005) so that we know exactly what type of surface prep, materials and processes are best suited for your project. For example, despite what other companies may tell you, our experience has shown that concrete grinding is NOT the best way to prep many of the older garage floors that have serious oil and moisture issues and instead we will use a shot blaster for these older floors. We also provide a full written warranty for our work (not a wimpy limited "lifetime" warranty that is not even provided in writing like many of our competitors) and offer full Structural Crack Repair services (not the inadequate cosmetic crack repair services that everyone else offers). We carry the largest selection of flake colors and sizes IN STOCK and our business is partially employee owned so you will receive the best service from fully licensed, bonded and insured employees - not an independent contractor paid cash under the table. Estimates are always free and we work on a handshake - no down payment is required. Call us today and see why we so highly rated!...

epoxy flooring (25)interior painting (3)Uncategorized (1)garage doors (1)flooring (1)

12/23/2019

Excellent. The Spartflex is so much better than Epoxy. Paul really knows what he is talking about and doesn't nickel/dime on little things like adhesive that had to be removed on the floor etc. His crew was very professional and the floor looks amazing....and very durable. Highly recommend Perkins to anybody that wants a garage floor that will last a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recondition and coat garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

10/22/2019

I did not have work done by Perkins Custom Coatings. This review is based off a phone call I had with Paul. I called Paul to inquire about an epoxy coating for my garage floor. He asked a couple of questions and after he asked me about water and moisture regarding my concrete floor right away he educated me and then told me that he would not recommend doing the epoxy coating because it would fail....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy Flooring in the Garage

CATEGORY flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

09/11/2019

I had the pleasure of meeting Paul today at my home regarding an issue that I was having with moisture in my garage and he was extremely knowledgable, professional, patient and helpful. He immediately assessed the situation, knew exactly what the problem was, and explained in detail the steps that needed to be taken. He was extremely thorough in his inspection and recommendations. In addition, he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and recommendations regarding moisture on my garage floor and coating options.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

04/10/2019

The work done was meticulous, on time and well done. The workers were professional and went the extra mile - hard to find these days. My neighbor had his floor done too at the same time and was also very happy. 5 stars all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sparta flex floor coverings in 2 garages

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

03/31/2019

He was very punctual and professional. His detailed assessment lasted for 1.5 hrs. The information and advice that he offered was much more valuable than any other five contractors that I’ve consulted thus far. Upon completion of his assessment, he would not accept payment for his time and information. Based on my first and only experience with Paul and his Perkins Custom Coatings company services...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Paul Frankel for a consultation and assessment of my continuous wet garage floor and house slab condition.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

12/03/2018

Excellent service and product - my 1960s garage now looks like a million bucks. Fast & friendly guys did the work and we’re in and out in less than two days. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor epoxy

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

02/09/2018

Paul from The William Perkins Company is by far the most knowledgeable person I have ever talked to regarding floor surfaces. I would encourage anyone resurfacing their garage floor and shopping for the best contractor to do themselves a favor and look no further. The floor prep they did on our home was quite extensive. In addition, the materials they used are different and appear superior to the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

Photo for Perkins Custom Coatings - 3148 Market Street, San Diego, CA - 36819532

01/16/2018

Perkins did a great job arriving on time and do the job professionally. After a few weeks there was a stain which we thought was due to faulty labor or material. Perkins rep stopped by free of cost and helped us resolve the issue. would hire again !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage epoxy coat

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

11/21/2017

Paul and his crew did a great job on the floor. It's extremely easy to keep the place clean now as anything that drips on the floor comes right off. When a forklift placing a 10,000lbs machine ran over a trench hidden under concrete Paul's team promptly came out and took care of the problem spot. Thank you very much! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a good floor coating for our new machine shop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

09/21/2017

Fantastic company. Owner Paul came out and gave a fair estimate. Truck 2 with Igor and Joe came out and did the work. Really high quality job done. Would really recommend if you are looking for this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Floor Coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Floor Coatings: Perkins Custom Coatings is one of the largest floor coating companies in southern California. We have installed SpartaFlex on over 8,000 residential/commercial/industrial floors since 2006 and are currently installing almost 800 floors every year! Deck Coatings: We are also one of the largest dealers for TuffFlex waterproof deck coatings. Other deck coating materials are too rigid and end up cracking soon after installation. TuffFlex offers both flexibility and durability while providing an attractive waterproof surface.

Tile and carpet, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting Other Than Garages