OceanPro Services

A 188 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2012

1190 Hollister St

San Diego, CA 92154

CA Licensed General Contractor & CA Licensed Painter with over 20 years of experience. Detailed Contractor taking pride in servicing repeat clients. For Customer Service email: lucy@oceanproservices.com...

handyman (175)drywall repair (37)interior painting (23)door installation (20)lighting installation (20)electrician (19)home remodeling (12)plumber (11)woodworking (10)home remodeling (10)ceiling fan installation (9)glass repair (7)

05/11/2019

Andre did an excellent job! Quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, installation of a pantry door , built a closet, changed electrical outlets.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,glass repair,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thank you so very much for the feedback. We look forward to working for you again. ~Andres

03/25/2019

They did an excellent job from start to finish. My condo looks beautiful & tidy, ready to be up for sale. I’m grateful for the hard work that they provided from start to finish. Thank you 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting my condo prepared to sell. (Paint, new doors, fixtures, cleaning)

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

Photo for OceanPro Services - 1190 Hollister St, San Diego, CA - 37784476

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to work in your home. It was a pleasure to work for you and if we can be of service, let us know. ~Andres

03/08/2019

Great! Andres did an excellent job in a surprisingly short time. He did all the work himself, involving us in decision making as things came up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a complete redo of our funky laundry room/ pet and cleaning supply storage area/ back entrance which involved demolition of old cabinets, putting together some high complexity IKEA cabinets, installing new floor, back door, countertop, sink and faucet, and painting - all in a pretty tight space, requiring moving around the washer and dryer.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback and value it very much. It was a pleasure to work in your home. ~Andres

03/04/2019

Tried to set up a date so they can come by to see the scope of work. The kept telling me that they needed to check with their guys. I followed up a couple times and they told me the same thing each time and they never got back to me. Poor service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] Our apologies for your experience. We love being able to provide free estimates, and will continue to do so, as we strongly believe in putting our best foot forward. As you can imagine, at times our current projects keep us hard-pressed and we are not able to service every request. Best of luck with your project. ~Andres, Owner.

10/13/2018

It went extremely well right on time. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andres and his brother Abel removed popcorn from two bedroom ceiling,removed a desk in both rooms, painted both room and dry walled before painting, moved furniture, hung shelves and removed all trash to dump. They were always punctual., polite and considerate. Always pleasant w a smile. They were a delight to work with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

Thank you very much for posting your review. Your feedback helps us tremendously. At your service, Andres

08/16/2018

Project was completed. There was damage to ceiling which was repaired immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wired door chime

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. Yes it was a hot day to be up in your attic.. The drywall ceiling whole, was unfortunate, as you know I was more than happy to fix it right then and there so to not cause any unnecessary inconvenience. I hope we can be of service again. ~Andrés

01/01/2018

Excellent. Professional. Will hire again soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door handles installed, door rehanging, dry wall patching.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

09/04/2017

Andres arrived on time, and did quality work. The price was reasonable. I would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting in several areas, and repair on a bathroom floor.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

07/08/2017

Andres and team did a fantastic job with the work they did. They were very reasonably priced for high quality work, were very professional and patient (as my HOA is a bit of a pain!). They not only performed the labor well, but were accommodating in helping me find custom order doors and transporting items from various places. He was on time and hard working, and very communicative during the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had many rooms, baseboards and molding painted, lighting fixtures changed, removal and replacement of the bath/shower, vanity and toilet, some tiling replacement of baseboards, and removal and replacement of 3 inside bedroom/bathroom doors and a set of closet doors (again, custom order unique sizing). I want to use them next for recessed and pendant lighting in the kitchen and some other minor work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

06/19/2017

Very pleasant and easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were great and very helpful! I didn't have some of the supplies they needed so they were unable to do one of the jobs. I showed them lots of work I needed done ( including the job they were unable to do) and asked for a quote, I have not heard from them with a follow up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

Residential & Commercial Remodeling, Repair, & Interior & Exterior Painting.

Roofing, Crawl Spaces