Mega Dry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10931 Via Banco

San Diego, CA 92126

Mega Dry is a family owned and operated carpet cleaning company. Mega Dry targets the locals of San Diego County. We make sure every job is done to the customers satisfaction and go the extra mile to make every client smile with the results. Unlike larger businesses, we not only manage the company but personally perform every job. Our customers appreciate our hard work, dependability and good sense of humor. Mega Dry is a trustworthy company you can depend on! We guarantee our work for 30 days! FREE estimates. Call us today at 858-530-0328 to set your appointment!...

carpet cleaning (322)upholstery cleaning (48)floor cleaning (10)carpet installation (9)upholstery (5)tile installation (5)mold removal (1)

05/20/2020

Amazing! Family owned, totally professional business. Gerardo and his son came to my apartment to clean my couch On May 20, 2020. They both wore masks and were extremely courteous. They moved the couch out from the wall and asked to borrow my vacuum to clean behind it.... next thing I know Gerardo is cleaning my vacuum for me! Cutting out all the hairs that were stuck in it. And best of all my cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained couch

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your nice review. Is a pleasure to work with people like you. We will be ready whenever you need us again. Thank you for your business!

03/01/2020

Family owned. Very friendly and honest. Loves life and his family. Took care of my family home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed carpets cleaned and cat smell removed in certain areas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

01/21/2020

Gerardo arrived on time, explained his procedure and did an excellent job in the cleaning of my carpets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in 3 bedrooms, an office and a walk-in closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/08/2020

We had the carpet installed about 15 months ago and in order to keep the warranty in place we needed to have it professionally cleaned every 12-18 month. We have used Mega Dry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in the past so we knew how good of a job they do. The carpet was cleaned and completed in about 1 hour with professionalism and care. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone wanting a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shampoo of bedroom carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

10/05/2019

They a great job. We were fortunate the weather was low in humidity and warm so the carpet dried very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet in entire 2600 sq. ft. home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

08/20/2019

They were so professional, courteous and efficient. Father and son team that did the job in one hour. Definitely will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug cleaning in 2 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

07/30/2019

Excellent Job. They are very professional. Great job and we are always happy with the results. Carpet looks really clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carper Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

07/17/2019

They did a great job! I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

03/12/2019

Gerardo got me scheduled quickly, arrived on time, explained the process, helped me get items out of the way, got to work right away, got rid of the stains and odors, and charged a modest amount. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned, including stains and deodorizing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

02/15/2019

We have had Mega Dry do our carpets and furniture cleaning for several years. Scheduling is very easy by phone and appts. are confirmed by text. They have always arrived in the time window given or called when a delayed (once in about 5 times). Gerardo and his son, Pablo, are very professional and their work has always been excellent. Their cleaning method does not require steam or hoses, so worki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 3 area rugs and one sectional sofa

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

- Carpet Cleaning - Upholstery Cleaning - Tile and Grout Cleaning - Pet urine removal - Vomit stain removal - Nail polish removal - Wine stain removal - Boat Cleaning We also provide: carpet protector, leather cleaning/general protector, small flood cleaning, and some carpet repairs. Not convinced? That's OK, we got you! - 30 day money back guarantee - FREE estimates - Same day service - We work on Saturday's (you're welcome)