Luskin, Dr. Stephen A.

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since March 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Additional website - www.sluskinod.com. http://www.abms.org....

D

11/27/2012

He was late to see me and did not prescribe an antibiotic for a serious eye infection, instead he told me that I and quot;mayand quot; have a and quot;possibleand quot; infection and told me to see someone else because they would know what to prescribe and quot;IFand quot; an antibiotic was necessary. I went to a general doctor and was told I had an open ulcer in my cornea and infection; the docto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was way more interested in herding his patients through quickly than actually being a doctor.

04/13/2012

.Dr Luskin saw me right away, was his usual friendly self, smiling and wondering how my day was going.......how nice! Not everyone really cares how you're doing these days. My exam was complete, not too long, and in all I am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WOW!!!!! Dr Luskin is EXCELLENT and THOROUGH in his exams . . . . .o m goodness FABULOUS experience!!!!!!!!.......I have been to various eye doctors and this one is THE TOPS!!! I have been seeing this doctor for 23 years ..... Professional, Proficient, Personal..........cannot say enough good stuff about MY EYE DOCTOR! Unfortunately, Dr Luskin sold his practice and is only there on Wednesdays right now (Fall/Winter 2011)............STRONG ADVISORY -- ONLY go into this office on Wednesdays when Dr Luskin is there-he gave me his number for any concerns . . . . . . . call 619-246-4505, and be warned that the guy behind the counter is RUDE and NASTY, and the new female provider has ZERO personality.

08/24/2011

The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The eye exam was on time, thorough, quick, and professional. There was almost no change in my prescription, and they did not push new glasses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my usual annual eye exam. I needed a new optometrist because I had moved. This one was on my insurance plan. Communication was good. Very friendly doctor and office.

03/04/2009

I've been to Steve's office for several years. He keeps great track of my vision issues and quickly reviews my past exams to see what is going right and what may have changed. His eye exams are thorough and completed quickly. He's always open to any questions I may have and is quick to offer alternatives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been a patient for many years with Steve. I see him for my regular eye exam and fitting of contacts. In every case he is prompt, complete and friendly. I really enjoy his office and find his work exceptional.

Optometry.