IV Handyman Services LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2013

B Rated | 16 Reviews

We perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in interior or exterior home renovations, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions, storage building, garages and more! We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work,and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home renovation project....

N/A
SkilLevels Home Improvement

SkilLevels Home Improvement servicing: Drywall - Paint - Flooring - Demo - Electrical and more . Free estimates and consultation. Small company competing to beat Big wig prices. 10+ years in business, with a massive skill network to provide flexibility to your needs. Quality Work for a Quantity of Savings.

09/09/2015

CATEGORY drywall

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install my gas washing machine.

CATEGORY lighting

03/02/2015

Completed the tile and grout with baseboards, some of the caulking on the baseboards was sub par work, tried to have him correct but did not response to our request as well as the tub enclosure caulking was sub par.  The kitchen countertops were not completed the sink was left disconnected and had to hire a plumber to correct the issue.  We tried numerous times via, email, text and telephone  call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed tile, grout and baseboards in the residence including the replacement of two toilets and install a new tub enclosure with new vanity.  Also the installation of windows and a sliding patio door.  Painted interior of the house redo kitchen countertops and remove all debris from the work site.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/11/2014

The provider did not show up to the agreed upon appointment time, but did call to say he could not find my place. He then came late the next day and said he could do the job, and he would give me a quote, but I never received any phone call after or the promised emailed quote. He did take my business card and he knows where my business is located so contact is not a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider never gave me the quote that he promised so I don't really know how good of an electrician he is.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

08/04/2014

."John" came to my home, Friday, 7/18/2014 and gave me an estimate for the 4 jobs I needed done. John said that the jobs would be simple and would probably take an estimate of 2 hours.  I told him that I would not be able to be at home when they were there until, Friday, 8/1/2014.  We set the date for 8/1/2014 and  John said that they would arrive early because of our heat. I took off work so that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner, John, came to my home and gave me an estimate for what he thought would take about 2 hours for the 4 jobs I needed done.  I heard nothing more except for when I called him to find out when he was going to arrive.  My other calls were never returned nor was the job done.

CATEGORY lighting

This job has been reset for 8-16-14 as per the customer request.

Closet Organizers Drywall/Plaster Repairs Window Installations Window Treatments ​Door Repairs ​Paint Bookcases Furniture Assembly Moulding/Trim Custom Carpentry Mirrors/Paintings/Tapestries Miscellaneous Repairs Seasonal Maintenance Insulation & WeatherStripping Holiday Decorations Hard to Reach Light Bulbs Painting Touch ups Gutter Repair & Cleaning ​Check Smoke Detectors & Detectors see website for more listings.

septic tank