Ideal Plumbing Heating Air Electrical Inc

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since August 2004

Family owned and operated, Ideal Plumbing Heating Air Electrical, Inc. prides itself on exceeding customer expectation. From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Ideal has the tools, people, and products to provide a quality job that fits your lifestyle and budget. We are a top-rated San Diego contractor and possess the expertise and technically advanced equipment to handle all commercial and residential projects. We will manage your project from start to finish!...

N/A
SkilLevels Home Improvement

SkilLevels Home Improvement servicing: Drywall - Paint - Flooring - Demo - Electrical and more . Free estimates and consultation. Small company competing to beat Big wig prices. 10+ years in business, with a massive skill network to provide flexibility to your needs. Quality Work for a Quantity of Savings.

10/27/2019

Not the best way to start a Saturday. Water was puddling in my yard near my front porch. I was able to find the leak in my water line after a some digging, but I thought it would be impossible to get someone to come on a Saturday afternoon to repair the line. Called Ideal and was very impressed at how helpful and responsive they were on the phone. Rob was at my house late in the afternoon and quic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in the water line from the street to my house.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for reviewing us and sharing your comments on your recent plumbing service. I'm so glad we were able to repair the leak in a timely manner - even allowing enough time to make dinner! :) We appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping you again in the future.

08/31/2019

The work was the best, Rob was knowledgeable and helpful, thorough and up to date parts. I will never used any other plumbers except Ideal Plumbing. Very expensive but I live in a condo, and the plumbing should be perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work, faucet connected all plumbing under the sink, including garbage disposal; hooked up the plumbing line to my dishwasher and they repaired the hose line for the Ice maker and the valve that was attached to the copper piping inside the wall

CATEGORY plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for choosing us at your home service provider. We are happy to help! Thank you for your review and comments on your recent service by Rob.

01/01/2019

Over the last two years we have been enjoying the new forced-air gas heater and electric air conditioning system and whole house fan that Ideal Plumbing (IP) installed for us in May 2016. Our existing heater was approximately 36 years old so it was time to be replaced. We were also tired of not having air conditioning during the summer. Further, we had a kitchen and bathroom remodel and room addit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC removal and installation; and whole house fan installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful review of your HVAC removal and installation, and whole house fan installation by Ideal. I'm glad to hear your feedback and that you've been happy with our service. Thank you for choosing Ideal, and for recommending us! Sincerely, Don Teemsma, President/CEO

06/25/2018

They came out and fixed it right away. He did really good work and was neat. I will recommend him and use him, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Meter Valve Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Ideal for your plumbing service needs. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for your business! All the Best, Don Teemsma, President/CEO

01/03/2018

Ideal replaced the broken and worn parts promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower fixtures broken. The handle and spout were damaged.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hello [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for taking the time to rate and review us on Angie's List. We're happy to help you with any plumbing problems in the future, should the need arise. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, Don Teemsma, President/CEO

Plumbing, Drain, Gas Piping, Stoppages, Clean Outs, Video Inspections, Disposals, Ice Maker Lines, Water Filters, Tank Less, Water Heaters, Toilets, Sinks, Faucets, Back Flows, Heating, Air Repair, Installation, Filters, Thermostats, Heat Pumps, Air Quality, Indoor & Outdoor, Electrical, Upgrades, Safety, Code Corrections, Troubleshooting, Outlets, Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Home Entertainment, & Kitchen & Bath Remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing