Down Under Services

A296 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2006

P.O. BOX 6609

San Diego, CA 92166

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 10+ years of experience in residential and commercial landscaping and maintenance here in San Diego. Let us show you our quick, reliable and professional touch for any of your home needs. What you see is what you get and we ensure you will be satisfied with our work. We would like you to be our next happy customer!...

Lawn and Yard Work (228)Lawn Irrigation (99)Landscaping (56)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (20)Tree Service (19)Pavers and Hardscaping (13)Mulch and Topsoil (12)Electrical (5)Excavating (3)Stone and Gravel (3)

01/22/2014

He was okay. There were some delays because he got sick. They were very nice and hardworking guys. They did exactly what I asked them to do. They sent 2 guys out to do the job and they were here for about 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a Big Deal for $99 for 4 Hours of Landscape Clean-Up/Maintenance. They picked up branches and trimmed out some stuff in my landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2014

01/08/2014

Mike is very personable, very professional.  Came when he said, worked quickly, cleaned up after.  Mike did the work himself with only a helper for the hillside.  A Landscaper, he will be helping me with plans for a denuded area (from termites tenting). Highly recommend this young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared fence and trees of strangling ivy on steep hillside.   Cut overgrown pepper trees down to hedge level end of dead end street with drop off behind hedge .  Difficult job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2013

01/06/2014

I was very happy with them. He was personable, conscientious and did excellent work. With regard to price, given that it's the big recession and I am in financial support, they were more reasonable than others. I think that their pricing is very fair. They had someone else come out to haul away dirt and they were also excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Down Under Services did sprinklers and helped to plant landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2013

01/06/2014

I waited too long to write the review. It went fine. We had to do a couple trips to get the problem figured out. I had to help with troubleshooting which I didn't expect. the guy who helped me was very nice though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my front sprinklers.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2013

01/02/2014

See above.  EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT WORK!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a little trouble connecting; however, provider came through with flying colors.  I have had a few landscapers that were not very good so I fired them.  But Rob appeared today with an assistant and completed the two hour work as stated.  He went over his time. My yard looks BEAUTIFUL!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2014

12/31/2013

Everything went smoothly and a job was well done.  Excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oscar was very professional and courteous.   He and his partner cleaned up debris and tree clippings from lawn and carried them away.  Did a great job of weeding and swept the patio clean. I would love to hire them again if I had the money to do so.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2013

12/30/2013

I also had him dig out and fix damage done by a gate installer. Did an excellent job. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used to do a review of sprinklers and updates at two property addresses. Was prompt and did a good job

CATEGORY excavators, lawn service, irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2012

12/20/2013

There was some confusion on the type of mulch that was being installed.  However, they were professional, courteous, and the quality was good.  I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for mulch installation.

CATEGORY mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2013

12/13/2013

My lawn is small and I have two golden retrievers that use it to urinate on , I sent warren a message that it didn't look good and if they could please replace any turf that they had ruined. That day the workers took care of it . This is the way a business should be run.i am so tired of landscapers that take advantage of customers , I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2013

12/04/2013

I've been using Down Under Services for some time for regular yard maintenance at my rental property. They are very reliable, do excellent work and my tenants love them.  I know I am paying more than the mow and go rate, but for the reliabilty, quality and flexiblity, I think its well worth it.  Rob has been very polite and professional and again, my tenants are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete landscape maintenance (2x/mo) front and back yards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2013

Landscape & lawn maintenance, irrigation and sprinkler installation & repair, aeration and fertilization & stump grinding.

ask for details