Craig Shelton Landscapes

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since August 2005

B Rated | 17 Reviews

We are a Full Service Landscape Contractor. We do everything from Design to Build-out and Follow-up with Professional Maintenance. Family-owned & operated since 1979. Fully Licensed by State of CA, #628836 as a C-27 Landscape Contractor and B-1 General Contractor. 14 employees. Member BBB, an Accredited Business, Awarded their Highest Rating A+ Superior, Never a complaint! Cost is determined by the job. Design-Build, Landscape Design and Plans available. NO sub contractors used. Ask about Angie’s List Discount....

All Seasons Windows and Patios

All Seasons Windows and Patios guarantees to create your unique living space just the way you want it - with design flexibility, expert workmanship and quality materials, we have what it takes to make your new living area exclusively for you and suitable to your needs. We have a full variety from all major manufacturers of Aluminum Patio Covers that look and feel like real wood without the disadvantages of wood like rotting, warping, peeling, burning or cracking. Aluminum construction keeps your patio looking new and elegant for years!

09/29/2014

They would show up for 10-15 minutes and blow stuff around, possibly trim a bush or two then leave, for this they charged $125 month.  Although there were weeds growing in the ice plant which was growing everywhere, they did not pull out the weeds nor trim the ice plant until I asked them to do so then they only trimmed the ice plant.  They also fertilized the ice plant then billed an additional a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My brother-in law set them up to come once a month to do maintenance on my elderly mothers yard.

CATEGORY concrete repair

07/14/2010

Craig Sheldon was prompt in responding back to me after I left a message. He showed up on time and spent time discussing my project and gave me many suggestions. He sent me an estimate of what we talked about within two days. He also sent me a list of references to contact. Unfortunately, the estimate was higher than I want to spend. So, I am still going to get other estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services performed. Only received estimate

CATEGORY landscaping

07/06/2010

I went with them because they were supposed to have a full maintenance program. I have a large property and I wanted someone that could fix it up and maintain it every week. That was where we ran into trouble. They don't have a maintenance program; all they do is mow your grass so I don't use them anymore. I liked Craig; he was a really nice guy. I liked everybody that worked there and they were n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Craig Shelton Landscapes to do a facelift on my landscaping. They put in some new plants. They took out my old grass and resodded it. They worked on my sprinkler system and put in a new sprinkler timer that was supposed to save water. They were supposed to kill all the weeds but I don't think they ever did that.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

02/11/2010

We hired him because he gave a military discount. The service was OK. The staff barely spoke English, so I was not very pleased with that. I was not able to communicate with the staff very well. I'm not satisfied with what I received for the money that I paid. I am in negotiations with Craig about that currently. I'm not sure if I will use this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to landscape my backyard.

CATEGORY landscaping

01/15/2010

Craig is very professional and his team of workers know what they are doing. They work hard & fast and are very knowledgeable. I would not hire anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the 2nd major landscape design job Craig did for me!!! Removed lawn and replaced with plants bark & water saving bubbles to each plant. Over 40 plants. He also trimmed a big tree.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

All Residential, small, medium, all commercial, & public works projects. Landscape lighting, drainage systems, irrigation systems, drip systems, all concrete & masonry phases, interlocking pavers, fencing, patios, decks, drought tolerant landscapes, landscape maintenance, water features, tree trimming and removal, stone fire pits, outdoor kitchens and BBQ islands.

Pool construction and refurbishing not offered.