COLONY VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2004

Colony Veterinary Hospital is the hospital to go to if your pets are important parts of your family. We are state-of-the-art veterinary hospital and provide top-notch care while still maintaining a focus on the individuality of each patient and family. Patients are always treated with the utmost gentleness and care. We pride ourselves on making sure that you at the pet owner are fully educated on your pets medical health and treatment options. We take the time to get to know both you and your pet, because it allows us to offer premium care and catch subtle details that may be missed in a larger or busier hospital. We value the special place a pet holds in the family and will treat your pet as if it were our own. Our services span a pet's entire lifetime--from first vaccines to senior exams and everything in between. Our emphasis is on compassionate care and personalized attention for our patients and clients. We feel that the more comfortable and stress-free an animal is, the more we can help them to stay healthy and happy!...

06/25/2015

02/22/2011

They do a good job. My dog goes there for regular checkups and for shots every year. They are nice and fine. I have not had any problems with them. I spent $200 the last time I took my dog there. I have been going there for many years. It is close to my house. I will use the again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Colony Veterinary Clinic, a month ago.

09/19/2007

They were really good. They helped us through a lot of things that we didn t even know about. They are knowledgeable and when they can t do something, they will find you someone that can do it for you. The people they recommend are just as great as they are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the preliminary work on my cat when he had a tumor and they gave him shots.

10/19/2004

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED. THEY TREATED THE CAT WITH CARE AND COMPASSION. THE ATTITUDE OF THE EMPLOYEES WE DEALT WITH WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TREATED CAT FOR ANEMIA CAUSED BY FLEAS. APPLIED ADVANTAGE AND VITAMINS. COST INCLUDED A FOLLOW-UP VISIT TO RE-CHECK BLOOD.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Personalized state-of-the-art veterinary care for dogs and cats; Puppy and kitten wellness packages, internal medicine, surgery, dentistry including cleaning/dental radiography/extractions; skin allergies, chronic ear infections, integrative medicine, acupuncture, stem cell therapy, weight management, geriatrics, arthritis management, radiography, heartworm testing and prevention, in-house lab and pharmacy, nutritional therapy, vaccinations