CLUTTER NO MORE INC

A 33 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since February 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

12463 RANCHO BERNARDO RD STE 229

San Diego, CA 92128

Live an easier lifestyle through professionally organizing your home and business environments. Enjoy the freedom of finding what you need, when you need it. Do you want to relieve stress and create more time for yourself? Do you want to increase your business income through more efficient productivity? Clutter No More® Inc. is the full service professional organizing company for you. Any space – residential or commercial, personal or public, old or new can be organized. If you are a private individual or a national corporation that needs organizing solutions, contact us today! CONTRACTOR LICENSE # 740217. ADDITIONAL CONTACT KEVIN HALL....

professional organizers (33)closet design (7)woodworking (3)cabinet makers (3)handyman (2)movers (1)

07/06/2019

We went through a couple of revisions after the initial design. Everything was completed according to spec. The job was done in a couple days. Kevin came back in a week to replace a shelf that was slightly scratched, which was done solely on his part showing his perfectionist attitude towards his work. The closet turned out really beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Husband’s Master closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

11/02/2018

Everything went very well. Kevin worked patiently with us as we tweaked our plans and provided helpful suggestions. All work was done in a timely fashion and I was very impressed with how he completely cleaned up his work area before leaving each evening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin gutted our master bedroom closet and built another closet from scratch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

07/08/2017

It went extremely well. Lynn showed up a bit early and we got started right away. First, the garage was emptied, and everything categorized and laid out on the driveway. Then we decided what to keep, what to donate and what was trash or recycling. She has great ideas about the most effective use of storage space and organization. We all worked together on the project and when we were done, it was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to reorganize our garage, getting rid of things we were no longer using, papers and files we no longer needed and making our existing storage more functional

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

08/10/2015

Kevin is the best! We rebuilt our home after it was destroyed by the 2007 fires and dealt with every type of subcontractor possible. Kevin was by far the most professional, clean and prompt of them all, and some of the others were pretty darn good. I would highly recommend their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new closet, pantry and garage storage areas

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2008

03/12/2015

She walked through the house, looked at everything, went home and had a plan for me. It worked out good. I'm following her plan now. She was professional and friendly. She came on time and knew what she was doing. She delivered on what she said she was going to do. She is expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She helped me organize my house. She didn't do any physical work but just did a plan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2015

02/16/2015

It was expensive but they did a good job. The guy was experienced and organized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me clear out my garage. Helped me drop off items to donate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2013

02/12/2015

Right from the beginning they knew what they were doing. They were reasonable and were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin did our kitchen. They fixed the kitchen, drawers, the cabinet and everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2014

02/12/2015

The service went great. The customer service stands out. I would recommend their professionalism and customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided decluttering services and helped me organize stuff in my office.

04/29/2014

I had a garage that had accumulated all sorts of tools, kitchen items, junk I couldn't fit in the house anymore, and storage of goods for others in the family, etc.  In other words, it was a cluttered mess.  In addition, nothing was stored logically.  Things got put where there was room.  The garage was not finished in sheetrock when built in 1972.  There were two walls by the heater that were fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out my garage of clutter and junk and categorized the keepers. Finished the unsheetrocked portions of the garage, which was the majority.  Built wall-to-wall cabinets on both long sides of the garage, plus put in a hanging tool area.  Re-categorized the items to be stored and helped me load the cabinets in a logical and efficient way.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2014

04/15/2014

Wonderful!  Lynn is helpful, professional, patient and complete.  She provided a written report with the plan along with lots of pictures she took.  I don't have time to write everything now, but I will be recommending Clutter No More and plan to call them back until my place is all the way under control!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for a whole house re-organization; we have about 1800 sq ft and the children have moved out.  Lynn patiently walked through the house with me and listened to my concerns. She gave me ideas and clarity on how to improve things. She organized two out-of-control hall closets before she left, straightened a large hallway bookcase and gave ideas/instructions on how to proceed until we meet again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2014

ORGANIZATION OF HOME, GARAGE, BUSINESS CLOSET SYSTEMS, ROLL OUT SHELVING, TANGIBLE ESTATE ORGANIZING, RELOCATION SERVICES.

NA