CHULA VISTA TILE AND STONE

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since April 2009

F Rated | 9 Reviews

NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES - 2....

N/A
JMM Construction and Remodeling

JMM Construction & Remodeling has proudly served the County of San Diego, California for over ten years. During the past decade we have been able to help many clients all over San Diego County. Our goal is to improve residential properties and help neighborhoods / communities with their construction projects. One of the reasons our clients stick with us for many years is because of our quality line of work, and our family-feel type of business. We do our very best to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our projects before we go home at the end of the day, leaving them feeling stress-free and at ease!

09/17/2019

It went terrible. They ordered the wrong tile, and instead of rectifying it and getting me the tile in time to avoid another of many huge delays in my project, they made me pay for their mistake. They made no effort whatsoever to salvage my project. Furthermore, the manager was rude, smug and dismissive. This company should be avoided. They make mistake, but you pay for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought tile

05/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I bought our kitchen backsplash tiles and grout here. The salesman was really attentive and patient with us. Great selections, great prices.

10/14/2014

These guys are great. Very professional and very fair pricing. Rueben made sure that the project was done correctly. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold and installed laminate flooring.

CATEGORY flooring

06/09/2014

12/28/2012

The salesmen were friendly and helped with tile selection. The estimator was helpful and made constructive suggestions during his on-site visit to measure the work. There was some miscommunication between the store and the installers about the installation date, but once they were on-site they were very professional and competent. The shower setting presented some issues that they handled very wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of porcelain tile for a master bath floor, shower and tub surround. Preparation was done ahead of time by the homeowner. The shower and tub surround had Kerdi over Hardibacker, while the floor had Hardibacker over plywood.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops

BATHROOMS, FLOORS, LAMINATES AND CARPETS, WOOD & LAMINATES, KITCH CABINETS, TILE, CARPERT, MARBLE, MOSAIC, PAINT

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa