CHAPPARONE AUTO BODY & PAINT

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since June 2010

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Over 40 years in business, Family owned and operated...

03/06/2015

They were recommended by my insurance company and the insurance company is very particular. They were great and did a great job. The quality of work was wonderful. They were very speedy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had auto body work done by Chapparone.

06/23/2014

They are professional, friendly, thorough and fast. They are an Allstate preferred dealer. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired bumper, airbag and trunk lid damage from rear end collision. Took car in on Wednesday June 18. Got it back Monday June 23rd. Looks and smells like a brand new car. Nothing relating to the rear end collision can be detected and the car is beautiful and clean.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired car after auto accident, very fair, very nice, trustworthy

07/20/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allstate referred us to Tom at Chapparone.  Tom was very responsive and prompt to help us out with enthusiasm.  They got our corolla in to be repaired and had it done in less than a week including time for parts to come in.  When it came out of the shop, it looked great!  Now that it's been 9 months, there are large gaps of about 5/8" between the hood and headlights and fenders and widening still.  I'm taking it back to Tom for review and repair on their dime.  It shouldn't be doing this and will update this review after they have an opportunity to fix it.

05/01/2012

I needed some body work done on my vehicle from a recent accident. They had an awesome price and great location. They were friendly and not only took great care of my car but me too! My car looks amazing and they even cleaned the inside for me! Additionally, it is family owned and opperated - an added bonus in today's society.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired several large and a couple small dents and repainted two panels on my car.

Auto Body & Paintwork, Frame Repairs, works with all insurance companies

Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Similar businesses in your area...