BR Appliance Service

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3650 1ST AVE unit 203

San Diego, CA 92103

At BR Appliance Service, we deeply care about customer satisfaction. Our service provides premium quality, affordable prices, and reliability. If you are currently experiencing any problems with one of your major appliances; call us to assist you, and we will gladly solve your appliance product problems....

Appliance Repair (9)Appliance Repair - Small (1)Electrical (1)

02/07/2020

Great! Five star rating! Rad has been to my house a few times over the past years and he always seems to have the part we need. Whether it's the Monogram fridge, the Viking stove and now our LG washer - Rad is fast, efficient and professional and has a nice personalty. We have him in our cell phones and will not ever call anyone else, we trust and have confidence in him. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LG washer repair

CATEGORY appliance repair, electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

02/03/2020

Fixed it on the spot, had all tools necessary

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Microwave

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

01/16/2020

OMG!!! BR APPLIANCE makes dealing with major issues a no brainer!!! I cannot believe how fast the company responded to my request, let alone how QUICKLY and professionally my repair was completed!!! Definitely hiring again!!!! Phew!!! Thank goodness for small businesses like BR Appliance!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

12/28/2019

I seen to be having trouble submitting this review, so I will have to cut it short, The service I rec'd from RB appliance, was the best I have ever rec"d for appliance repair & will always call them for repairs & also Angies list. A very happy customer!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2019

11/26/2019

It was great. He was effecient, fast, and the guy responded really fast in my inquiry. The price was very good as what I expected. I will recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

08/12/2019

Rad was top notch! He promptly returned my call, showed up on time, was knowledgeable and thorough. He even gave us advice on how to avoid future problems. We had a Kenmore gas dryer that wasn't heating. He diagnosed, repaired, cleaned up and was done within an hour! I will absolutely use him again and would recommend him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenmore Gas Dryer Wasn't Heating Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

06/19/2019

I hired him to fix a functioning ref. and now its broken, It appears to me that that he broke it and now he don't response my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supposed to fix my refrigerator.

COST $295.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/07/2019

The repair was completed professionally and efficiently. I would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Rad BR Appliance 619-855-5872

03/08/2019

He was a great guy and experience was awesome. Man with integrity and I'm not getting lied to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair.

CATEGORY appliance repair, small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

Appliance Repair, Laundry Appliance Repair, Kitchen Appliance Repair, Large Appliance Repair, Residential Appliance Repair.

Yes with any repair