Blake Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since February 2012

Blake Carpet Cleaning in San Diego is proud of their commitment to the environment, building long-term customer relationships and delivering exceptional quality, green carpet cleaning solutions at a reasonable price for over 30 years! We are family owned and operated and are fully licensed and insured for all your cleaning needs, residential and commercial...

Tony's Best Way Cleaning

Tony’s Best Way Cleaning is a high end cleaning company that has been a San Diego staple for 48 years. Bottom line: we offer effective results on all 9 of our services - along with high-quality customer service and friendly, experienced technicians. We are actually referred by our competition for tough cases because of our expertise. We use the best methods available and are committed to five star service. We guarantee your satisfaction. We want to be the best you have ever used.

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet

11/30/2014

We're very pleased--the ugly, heavy traffic stains are either fully or mostly gone on our light colored carpets.  Frank was very responsive, gave some good tips on carpet maintenance.   We'll use this company again.  In the past, we've used less expensive services and some of the national brands, with only so-so results--this service was better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house carpet cleaning, with pre-treatment of spots and Teflon finish.

11/17/2014

02/26/2014

I don't remember the cost but it was an average price. My carpets looked better than ever. I will definitely use Frank Blake Carpeting again. Frank was professional and nice.

03/26/2012

I had Blake Carpet Cleaning recommended to me by one of my neighbors who has been using their services for years. I called, and Frank answered immediately and was very helpful. I explained to him that my wife and two small children have a variety of indoor allergies and are very sensitive to cleaning chemicals. He then told me about his cleaning process and that he used soap free and residue free ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just had Frank, from Blake Carpet Cleaning, clean my downstairs carpet and tile using his Green Cleaning Process. He used a very professional looking truck mounted hot steam extraction system on the carpet as well as the tile where only his cleaning wand and the hose entered my house, the rest of the equipment stayed in his sharp looking work van, like most other carpet cleaners I have hired. The big difference was he got the carpet cleaner than any other company I have hired and the carpet was dry in less than two hours!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Wood Floor Cleaning and Re-coating, Leather Cleaning

House Cleaning