BAY PARK PET CLINIC

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since October 2004

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

Bay Park Veterinary Clinic has been providing care for the pets of Sandiego for over 50 years. Drs. Crosby Roper and Paul Klaus and their dedicated staff are committed to providing the highest quality of care in a personalized and professional environment. Our hospital is accredited by The American animal Hospital Association (AAHA) which gives our clients the piece of mind that we adhere to the very highest standards of veterinary practice. Fewer than 18% of hospitals in the US and Canada earn this prestigious accreditation. We offer a full range of services to take your pet from pediatric thru geriatric life stages. Our focus on client education and preventative medicine will help ensure that your pet leads a long and healthy life. For more information, visit us at www.bayparkpetclinic.com, or better yet, stop into see our newly remodeled hospital at 3024 Hancock Street in Point Loma. We look forward to meeting you and your pets....

01/12/2017

We like them. We’ve been using them for 4 years. I like them but I’m not overwhelmed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We’ve used Bay Park Veterinarian. I went in for check-up and medication.

05/20/2014

I've recommended this vet to other friends. He's nice, understanding, and easy-going. His staff is excellent as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my vet. They treat my large Irish Setter dog. The last visit was for a regular check up. I typically see Dr. Roper. They also clip her nails here.

09/04/2013

Expensive but very good. No senior discounts.

08/28/2013

Absolutely amazing! I recently moved to San Diego from Pennsylvania and have been searching for a veterinarian for my two dogs ever since....and I'm very picky. After a not so great experience with the first clinic, I found Bay Park on Angie's List. Dr. P spent so much time talking to us and listening to our concerns about our dogs and gave them both a very thorough exam with plenty of treats. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up and vaccines for one dog, check up and lab work for the other.

02/27/2013

Everything when well, and my cat is happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat had a skin rash and was throwing up more than usual. Dr Posthumus examined him and also found bacteria in his ears. It was time my cat had a thorough exam so I agreed to more tests and blood work. The test came back with everything being ok except a possible weakening of my cats kidneys (he's an old cat). The antibiotic shot and the ear drops were able to cure the rash and alleviate the ear problems.

CATEGORY veterinarian

NEUTER, SPAY, SURGERY, ROUTINE CARE, DENTISTRY, ACUPUNCTURE, ULTRASOUND, ENDOSCOPY, LAPAROSCOPY ECHOCARDIOGRAPH, RADIOLOGY & STAT LAB, VACCINES, COMPREHENSIVE FLEA CONTROL PROGRAMS