Autoline Transport

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2011

Since 1999, Autoline’s mission to provide shippers with quality auto transport services has resulted in over 80% repeat client business. Autoline is a national auto shipping brokerage firm respected as a leader in ‘Door-to-Door" auto transport service. We consistently rank as one of the Nation’s Top 10 auto shipping companies. Delivering exceptional auto transport service is the cornerstone on which we have built our reputation. Since 1999, Autoline has operated under the founding principle “Do the kind of job that makes our customers want to use us for their next shipment and recommend our services to family and friends." Autoline operates in coordination with our contracted carriers as "one company” providing consistent services and quality coast-to-coast. Our one company business strategy and focus on customer service are critical elements to our success. Autoline works in both the public and private sectors and are experienced auto shippers in the following market sectors: Door-to Door Personal transport, Military and Corporate Relocations, Auto Dealerships, Auto manufacturers. Our most valuable resource is our people, who carry forth Autoline’s values, and long-standing reputation for performance. We invest the time and energy to recruit, train and develop the best talent in our industry....

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angie's List

06/30/2014

Heidi was able to find a carrier for the pick up date I needed. The driver called ahead and arrived as promised and the pick up was very efficient. The car was delivered a day early. Again the driver called one day ahead and kept me posted as to the delivery time. It arrived with no damage. |I would recommend their services. | |

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used autoline to ship my car from San Diego to Raleigh, NC.

05/13/2014

Heidi Hill was very helpful. She was very good. Even the gentleman that dropped off the car in California was great. This was seamless experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They shipped 2 cars to California for me. I shipped one out in February, and the second in April.

04/17/2014

It took the driver 4 days to deliver my car to my home in Houston. Was updated throughout the process, and couldn't be happier with the entire process. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shipped my car from San Diego to Houston for $650. I have used them before in the past and have always been treated well. Price is good, and service they provide is excellent.

CATEGORY

09/20/2013

They were top notch on the phone, called me back promptly and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a contract with them.

08/29/2013

Called autoline; spoke with Heidi Hill. Requested door to door transport for classic car. She took the order on Wednesday; the car was picked up on Friday and delivered to FL the following Wed. WOW

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heidi Hill at Autoline coordinated shipping my classic Mercedes from Los Angeles to Florida. This was a fast,, efficient process. I highly recommend using autoline. Thank you Heidi!

CATEGORY

Auto, Motorcycle, ATV, Boat, RV & Oversized Vehicle Transport, Vehicle Shipping, Custom Transport, Corporate Relocation

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, PayPal