Authentic Designs & Remodeling Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2010

Authentic Designs & Remodeling, Inc. is a full-service design and home remodeling company with specialties ranging from: whole-home renovations, kitchen and bath remodeling, room additions, and outdoor living spaces. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, our belief is that quality and craftsmanship count when you hire a contractor. We approach all our work with a focus not on quantity of jobs, but rather on the quality of the product and customer service we offer our clients....

N/A
SkilLevels Home Improvement

SkilLevels Home Improvement servicing: Drywall - Paint - Flooring - Demo - Electrical and more . Free estimates and consultation. Small company competing to beat Big wig prices. 10+ years in business, with a massive skill network to provide flexibility to your needs. Quality Work for a Quantity of Savings.

07/27/2011

He did a good job and he’s a pretty good guy. He did good work. I was satisfied with everything he did. I was totally happy. In terms of price, it was not cheap but he did very good work. I did not have any complains on him. I would use his services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Authentic Designs Inc. The last time I used their services was within a year. They remodeled the bathrooms and one was a guest bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

07/13/2010

They did a good job and take credit cards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Whole-Home Renovation; Kitchen & Bath Remodeling; Custom Cabinetry; Custom Closets; Design & Architecture; Finish Carpentry; Custom Flooring; Home Theaters; Safe Rooms; Custom Furniture

Home building