ARS / Rescue Rooter San Diego

A101 REVIEWS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2005

9895 Olson Dr Ste A

San Diego, CA 92121

For fast and exceptional service for all of your plumbing needs, call us now: 866-855-9222! ARS San Diego Plumbing is a full service plumbing repair company. We are 37 employees strong, and always available to service our clients needs. Additional DBAs - Rescue Rooter, American Residential Services, ARS of San Diego....

plumber (75)drain cleaning (33)water heater repair and installation (13)sewer cleaning (11)hvac repair (8)drain pipe installation (7)excavating (3)appliance repair (1)septic tank cleaning (1)

03/04/2020

Tech was scneduled for next morning at no extra charge. He called when he was on the way and arrived on time. He did a great job cleaning out the drain. Even though it was raining hard, he took extra care not to leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out kitchen drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

D

02/15/2019

A car crashed into the backflow assembly pipes that are on the sidewalk strip of grass in front of our condo building. This is also the source of how water enters our condo from the City. So we had to call around for emergency plumbers since our regular plumber had not responded yet. The technicians arrived on time, but gave a quote for almost $12,000. Our regular plumber was able to come later in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backflow replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

01/11/2019

Thomas Brittle was the plumbing specialist who came out and serviced my drains. He was fantastic! He told me how you would handle the job he explored other areas that I might need to consider but did not push additional services. He recommended additional service but gave me the space to consider additional work. This is not always true in this industry and I appreciated his Treating me like an in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the sewer drain snaked and cleaned out.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

10/01/2018

Our job was an emergency. Our connection to the 4 inch sewer line that we shared with our neighbor that connected both houses to the 6 inch main sewer collapsed from tree roots. The first indication that something was wrong was the bathtub and toilet backed up. We thought we were just clogged. It was about 7:00pm. We called Rescue Rooter because we had previously used them and had good results. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed connection to main sewer line replaced and rerouted. Needed main sewer line repaired.

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

08/23/2017

Great! All fixed now---just waiting for the inspector to sign off on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The wastewater drain pipe was leaking near the foundation. The master plumber, Mike Bernard, came out, and gave an estimate. It turned out to be more damage than he realized at first (such as water damage under the floor, dampness in the drywall, etc.). He not only came back the next day and fixed everything, he also put me in touch with some great restoration people. He went over and above from start to finish. Explained everything, and was polite and pleasant. After working with several plumbers over 20 years, he is the best!

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

City Inspector pass inspection on 8/24/2017 work has been completed. Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your excellent comments.

12/28/2016

They tell me what they are going to do before they do it which is really good. If they see something that has an issue, they let me know if I have to do it immediately/ if I have to correct it immediately or if it can wait which I appreciative. They clean up after themselves and that's a real thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a general maintenance. They checked the hot water heater and drained it.They do a regular maintenance on the rest of the house, all the faucets and the toilets. They check to see that everything is working okay. And the water pressure and things like that.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

[Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your experience. Rescue Rooter strives to provide each customer with an exceptional service experience. We appreciate the opportunity to come into your home and service its needs. Should you need our services again in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you for choosing Rescue Rooter!

09/27/2016

That was not a good experience because I think they were just trying to take me for a ride there, but they only charged me $88. I didn't like it at all. They were high pressure. They were telling me what they think I should do and then they immediately came up with an estimate to tear up my walls and tear up my plumbing, and put everything back to normal in which they wanted to charge me $12,000. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ARS Rescue Rooter. I had a clog up in my toilet line and they guaranteed the price for $88 that they can unclog any leak. They sent a couple of guys out, they sent a camera down my system and told me I have all kinds of problems and then it would cost me $12,000 to solve my problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

C

07/15/2016

Would not give estimate over phone, when plumber got on site he provided a very high estimate (~$350) for a basic toilet installation. When we said no thanks, he then dropped the price to $175 plus parts - very shady, so sent him on his way. You can do a lot better than this company, they are trying to gouge you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet installation

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

[Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your experience. ARS/Rescue Rooter strives to provide each customer with an exceptional service experience and we would like to discuss your specific situation further. One of our team members will be reaching out to you if we have your information on file, or you may call 858-526-1563. If you prefer, you may call Corporate Customer Relations at 866-803...

04/15/2016

It went great, no problems at all. I've had them out several times to clean out the main line from the house to the street. I think the last time was just in the house clean out. It wasn't allowing the water to drain out of the sink.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used ARS/Rescue Rooter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2015

D

02/05/2016

I needed a plumber and realized the next day at work that I had not called anyone.  I had used a plumber previously but I didn't have his number so I decided to go online to look.  I called ARS and as I was booking the appointment I decided to look at their rating on Angies List.   I mentioned to the guy that his rating wasn't that good and  I was hoping that my experience would be better than tho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote for a drainage problem in my bathroom tub.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2016

Plumbing Repair & Replacement, Drain Cleaning, Water Filtration, Whole House Re-Pipe, Sewer Cleaning.

HVAC, Appliance Repair & Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check