Approved Contractor, Inc.

• Trade License Authority
  • California State License Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2020

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5173 Waring Rd Ste 86

San Diego, CA 92120

Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the "Super Service Award?" In all of these categories, Approved Contractor measures up. Whether you have a specific window in mind (we carry all lines of windows) or simply wish to cut down your energy bills, our window installation services are exceptional. Our texture coating services are sure to leave you loving the look of your house again, will keep the inside of your home cooler, and are able to withstand all kinds of elements. License #952272...

window (109)house painting (33)stucco repair (26)siding (9)egress window (2)door (16)general contracting (14)pressure washing (10)woodworking (9)roofing (9)blinds and curtain (3)interior painting (1)

10/29/2020

It went very well from start to finish. Justin arrived on time and explained the entire scope of work required to upgrade my windows. Once the terms were agreed upon, the contract was signed and the initial deposit was made, the project moved forward without problems and on schedule. I would certainly recommend Approved Contractor, Inc to anyone looking to replace their old windows with modern, qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 17 windows and 1 sliding glass door replaced due to being old and energy inefficient

CATEGORY contractors,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

Great work, great price and quality everything. Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

CATEGORY contractors,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/29/2020

Justin gave me an estimate for my patio door. He was very thorough and knowledgable. When I'm ready to move forward with this project, Justin at Approved Contractor will be my contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for Sliding Door

CATEGORY contractors,window treatments,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/20/2020

Justin and team came out quickly, identified the problem, gave me an extremely fair price and fixed the problem. Overall Justin's team was fantastic. They communicated very well through the process, Justin followed up numerous times and even checked on the progress of the work himself upon completion. I will definitely be using Justin Charney and Approved Contractors again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak coming through my window that I could not figure out.

CATEGORY windows,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

10/15/2020

My experience with Approved Contractors was a very pleasant one. Justin is very knowledgeable and responsive. His crew was equally as knowledgeable. They were very clean and left the job site looking good. I was very happy with the overall experience of working with Approved Contractors and will recommend them to anyone!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows throughout the house and stucco patching where new windows or opening changed.

CATEGORY contractors,windows,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business and hope to partner with you on future projects.

10/15/2020

I recently go a whole new set of windows for my condo. Justin was so nice, professional, knowledgeable, patient and communicative. He took his time to review my HOA documents and get my new windows done to the specific requirements. This was not a quick or easy process, and Justin handled it with grace. He went above an beyond to make sure he was doing a quality job that met my HOA's super specifi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Condo Windows

CATEGORY siding,windows,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

10/13/2020

Excellent work, oversight, and response to walk through. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Windows

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting us with your projects. We appreciate the business and wish you the best.

10/12/2020

I shopped around with other window and stucco/paint contractors before I chose Approved Contractor. Justin gave me a very detailed quote and worked with me to help me decide and define exactly what I wanted. He convinced me to go with the elastomeric coating over doing a re-stucco job because of its benefits of heat reflection, waterproofing, and it was basically the same price when you include th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New window installation, new custom front door installation, new skylight installation, exterior painting and elastomeric coating, new construction of a traditional roof to replace the glass roof of a garden window area.

CATEGORY contractors,egress windows,roofing,windows,pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Photo for Approved Contractor, Inc. - 5173 Waring Rd, San Diego, CA - 38942750

Thank you for being such a great customer [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the kind words.

10/08/2020

We were very very pleased with Approved Contractor and would recommend them to everyone. They showed up as scheduled, ready to work and completed the job in a timely manner. They also cleaned up after themselves which was appreciated! Not only Mr. Charney, the general contractor, but also his workers communicated with us regularly and kept us up to date with how the job was progressing. Our satisf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco, roof replacement, windows

CATEGORY roofing,windows,stucco,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/07/2020

Approved Contractor came in and offered a competitive bid and quick turn around time. I hired them for the job and they got it done on time without any issues. It was really easy! I will hire them again. No-brainer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows and sliders

CATEGORY contractors,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Photo for Approved Contractor, Inc. - 5173 Waring Rd, San Diego, CA - 38929332

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the business. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Windows James Hardie Siding Textured Coating/Stucco/Exterior Paint Fiber Cement Siding

Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check