AMERICAN BILLIARD SERVICE

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2007

We provide service and repair for pool, snooker and billiards tables. For pricing and exact list of services we provide please visit our website at AmericanBilliardService.com....

Roadway Moving

459  REVIEWS
Roadway Moving

Roadway Moving is Angie’s List Certified for one reason: we do everything possible to deliver the best customer experience in the moving industry. Our team works hard to make your move as stress-free as possible. That means no surprises on price. Always on time (OK, 99.4% on time.) Clear communication before, during and after your move. Careful packing, unpacking and storage. And of course, we offer contactless moving and industry leading COVID safety protocols. So, whether you are moving across town or across country, moving your home or business, Roadway is a nicer way to move. It’s no wonder why we receive Angie’s List Super Service Award annually.

12/18/2014

Set up pro 8 Brunswick table. This table has been in our family for many years. It's been moved four times. Paul is the most professional and thorough installer I've seen. My table looks amazing! Great prices, great service. Can't ask for better. Was available with one day notice. I ordered custom cloth so it took an extra day. So so happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up pro 8 Brunswick table. This table has been in our family for many years. It's been moved four times. Paul is the most profession and thorough installer I've seen. My table looks amazing! Great prices, great service. Can't ask for better. Was available with one day notice. I ordered custom cloth so it took an extra day. So so happy.

02/11/2014

Paul Hart of ABS did a fantastic job reinstalling my 9-ft table into my new home. His estimate was great and no surprises on the charge after the work. I picked a new deluxe Simonis cloth that Paul doesn't have on his web site, but Paul was able to get me the exact cloth and for less money than any of the discount cloth places I could find on the web. He and his helper were right on time with thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstallation of my 9-ft slate table plus a new cloth into my new home.

01/28/2014

02/17/2013

Wonderful. The disassemble, moving, and reassemble with new felt went very smoothly. .It was a very professional job with great attention to detail during the process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a pool table that I purchased 40 miles to my house

CATEGORY moving companies,billiard table repair

08/16/2012

American Billiard Service did a great job. Very reasonable price, good availability for an appointment and high-quality job in re-assembling the pool table. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembling an 8-foot pool table. As part of a recent move, our pool table was completely disassembled and needed to be reassembled in a new location.

CATEGORY billiard table repair

We service all makes and models of slate pool tables. We can move,recover,level and even install new Bumpers. We are licensed and insured. We have been in the billiard industry for going on 26 years as of March 2014! Factory trained at the local billiard retailer (Olh). And after leaving their as the service manager after 13 years I started ABS! We have been in business since 2001 serving all San Diego County !

Wood refinishing. Try "The Mahogany Shop off Adams."