Alpha Handyman

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 531516

San Diego, CA 92153

We are open during COVID-19 taking special care. A Family owned Handyman/General Contractor Company since 2007. We specialize in Bathroom Remodeling and Kitchen Remodeling, Wood Fence & Gate Installation, Floor installation, Painting interior & exterior, Plumbing Fixtures, Shower, Sink Installation, Cabinet Installation, Counter tops, Tile, Granite, Drywall Installation and repair, Ceiling repair, Electrical, Lighting, Shelving, Crown Molding, Base Board, All Home Improvements and Haul away. "YOUR PERSONAL WORK HORSE". To call Fred directly: (619) 781-0550...

handyman (141)home remodeling (35)drywall repair (26)door (23)home remodeling (23)plumbing (23)electrical (22)tile installation (18)interior painting (17)lighting (13)general contracting (13)flooring (12)

12/05/2019

Perfect. Fred was a head of time, very throughout and professional. Fred was conscientious and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembly of Furniture for the office

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

11/22/2019

Very satisfied. Recent job was his 3rd major reno for us. Easy to work with. Highly recommend. We could recommend him for most any type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen & bath remodels, demo carpeting, installing laminate flooring in 4 bedrooms and painting.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/22/2019

Excellent! Superb! Clean! Tidy! Fred, the owner of the company oversaw every aspect of the remodel. He was very easy to work with. Any changes I asked for during the remodel he implemented. I love our new bathroom and will be using Alpha Handyman for our kitchen remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/22/2019

Never contracted with Alpha Handyman Services. Was negotiating the contract and Fred was very unprofessional in dealing with me. Told me he was being stressed by me because I was questioning information on his highly unorthodox and unacceptable unprofessional quote. Spent 1/2 hour on phone discussing the quote and concluded he would review my issues with the contract and submit a new quote (or so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

COST $11,000.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry that you felt we were unprofessional. We worked hard to negotiate acceptable terms along with discounting the original price by $2000 in order to accommodate you. Once I drew up the contract, I also did not have a problem with negotiating or answering a few questions in some areas. We’re sorry that negotiating the contract did not fit your needs despite our bes...

10/04/2019

Fred and the whole team were cool, friendly and professional. Fair and reasonable price. Everything went well. For sure I will have more projects with Alpha Handyman in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced laminated flooring and painted interior walls and ceilings.

CATEGORY flooring,interior painters

06/29/2019

Fred, the owner was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. The work was done quickly and expertly! Liking forward to hiring him for a bathroom remodel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

05/08/2019

Fred and his company were wonderful. They came on time and were very professional. If I need any work done at my condo, and they can provide the work, I will definitely call on them. They are my handyman!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of holes in the ceiling and painting of walls and ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/08/2019

Fred and Ruben were on time and very professional and friendly. They listened to what I wanted/needed. Will use Alpha Handyman again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of wall brackets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

04/23/2019

Fred at Alpha Handyman quickly assessed the job and gave me a bid. He was prompt in responding to my text messages. His workmen were very courteous and knew exactly what had to be done. They completed the work to my satisfaction and left the work site clean and tidy. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leak damaged kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

01/22/2019

Great. On-time, committed to price, stayed until the job was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Undersink Hardware

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Home Improvements: Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Shower Tile, Shower Doors, Vanity Installation, Counter Tops, Plumbing, Fixtures, Showers, Faucets, Sinks, Toilets, Cabinets, Water Heaters, Electrical, Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Drywall Installation and Repair, Stucco, Crown Molding, Baseboard, Flooring, Doors, Closets, Shelves, Painting interior and exterior, Windows, Window Treatment Installation, Wood Fence, Gates, Patio Covers, Pergola's, Storage Shed Building, Decks, Wheel Chair Ramps, Concrete, Garden Walls, Insurance Work, Haul Away, Most Home Renovations.

Check, PayPal