All Phases and Trades Construction Corp

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2009

B Rated | 43 Reviews

All Phases and Trades Construction will plan with you and your life style to create your dreams into reality. From New houses and additions to underground cave rooms. If you can Dream it will Create it. Award winning....

Elite Roof Services

Elite Roof Services, Inc. family owned & operated serving the needs of San Diego county since 2007. We are licensed, fully insured & bonded. Our roof technicians are fully uniformed for identification and have many years of roofing experience. Give us a call for your FREE estimate, you'll be glad you did. •100% Financing available for full replacements •A+ Rating with the BBB •Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor •GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor

Award 2019
Offers by Elite Roof Services on Angie's List

01/13/2015

Terry was easy and pleasant to work with.  The work was completed to my satisfaction, on time and within budget. The only issue was when it came to understanding the cost as it got a bit muddled when using the coupon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair SKY LIGHT support REMOVE FLORESCENT CEILING LIGHT FIXTURES AND INSTALL PENDANT LIGHT. INSTALL GFIC PROTECTED RECEPTACLE TO RIGHT OF BAR SINK DRYWALL REPAIRS TO CEILING AND EXPOSED WALLS IN BAR AREA. Install tile counter for wet  BAR EXTEND TV CABLING TO NEW LOCATION  INSTALL MIRRORS ON BAR WALLS

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing

08/14/2014

He took the piece of wood but I never heard back from him.  I emailed a few times and never received a response back.  I stopped trying.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was supposed to take a piece of wood I provided and rip it and route it so I could make window frames from it.  I also asked for a bid for another project.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/15/2014

NOTHING...No contact from provider. No return phone call or e-mail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing...never responded to me

CATEGORY remodeling

12/09/2013

I called the guy like four times. He finally apologized to me as he had put it off for a couple of months. I ended up getting a refund and the work was not done. He was kind and polite over the phone, the work just never happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a Big Deal as I had a rotten spot in the roof eave that needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY woodworking

09/05/2013

We were unable to use the big deal due to scheduling issues.  The gentleman that came out for the estimate was unable to get back with us for a follow up and scheduling.  He was very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for $65 for Two Hours of Master Carpentry or Custom Woodworking.

CATEGORY woodworking

Design consultation.

Bridges. New commercial other then tenant improvements. Work over 3 stories in height.