All Around Electric & Handyman

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2013

Not Rated| 45 Reviews

I am licensed, bonded, and insured. Owner and operator, I am sensitive to the current economy and keep that in mind when giving project pricing. I take great pride in my expert craftsmanship and excellent customer service. I am very attentive to my clients needs and work hard to provide a pleasant experience. By doing all of the work myself I keep a low overhead, saving you money. I know you work hard to have a nice home and I take all necessary precautions to keep it as clean as when I arrived. I have Many references available. I can install plumbing & electrical fixtures and devices fast, safe and efficiently. I can make minor or large repairs with as minimal impact on your busy lives as possible. No project is too small. I'm honest and knowledgeable. Please give us a call to make an appointment for your free estimate....

Flood Solutions Inc.

Flood and mold restoration. Water Damage - When faced with any type of water damage, we are the experts you need to restore your property. Mold Remediation - We are certified experts at remediating hazardous mold.

Offers by Flood Solutions Inc. on Angie's List

10/18/2016

Daryl was friendly and completed the work. He was very concerned that I was pleased and worked hard to get the job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a number of little jobs-patching walls, painting, hanging curtain rods.

CATEGORY handyman service

01/14/2016

Daryl was very responsive by text and though he was on another job that day, he scheduled a time to come look at the shorted circuit the next day because that line powered our refrigerator. He identified the problem outlet and fixed it. He had very reasonable prices and we will be calling him again for electric work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Identified and fixed short in a house circuit

CATEGORY electrician

01/08/2016

Darryl did all of the work. He was honest and courteous. He was highly ethical is handling a difficult situation. He wanted to make sure everything was safe for our family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Darryl did some electrical work, installed curtain rods and assembled furniture. He also diagnosed a severe leak in up-stairs bathroom that led to mold. This leak was due to poor quality work by a previous contractor.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, plumbing, mold removal

01/06/2016

My husband and I wanted a full size stack-able washer and dryer.  Unfortunately to place one in our laundry closet it would take up half of our hallway.  We had contacted multiple business and no one was willing to do this work.  Luckily Daryl agreed to come out and see what he could do.  He ended up modifying the gas pipe to sit flush against the wall and vented the dryer to the left.  When i say...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Modification of a laundry closet  and customized  installation of a washer and dryer.

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/01/2016

Highly, highly, highlly recommend. If I could give Daryl a higher rating than a 10 out of 10, I would. He is by far the most responsive, reliable, professional, skillful, and likeable handyman I've worked with in 30+ years of home ownership.  We woke up to a wet carpet and dripping ceiling caused by a broken pipe in the ceiling.  I started looking for a handyman with plumbing and drywall skills on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highly, highly recommend.  Daryl went way beyond the call of duty to respond same-day, despite an already busy schedule, to an interior flood.  He fixed a broken copper pipe buried in ceiling that was causing a leak that was causing ceiling to buckle. Will be coming back to rebuild ceiling when all dries out.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, plumbing

Electrical, handymen, plumbing, water heaters, carpentry - shelving, cabinets, baseboards & moldings, drywall, painting, fencing and fencing gate repairs & appliance installation.

Sewer stops, plugged drains, roofing, or landscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal