All American Carpet & Tile Care

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2006

Award winning. All American Carpet Care has been serving San Diego County with high-quality work, service and results since 1993. So, what distinguishes us from the rest? First of all, we take great pride in our work and customer service from our cleaning guarantee to the maintenance of our vehicles. Not only are we licensed, bonded and insured, but we also invest in maintaining our vehicles and equipment, so you can rest assured that you have a professional company cleaning in your home. We also uphold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have yet to receive one complaint! Additionally, we invest in the quality of our work by ensuring that each technician is IICRC* certified. That means each technician was required AND PAID to take a carpet cleaning certification course, as well as pass the exam. Anyone can show up in your home with a carpet cleaning machine, but not everyone can tout these same accolades, experience and certifications. Visit our website for more information than you will know what to do with, or call us for a free quote! We look forward to becoming your next and last floor & upholstery cleaning specialists. Institute of Cleaning and Restoration, the world’s leading educational organization for members of the textile, flooring & upholstery professions. Additional email - allamericansd@gmail.com. Additional DBAs - All American Carpet & Tile, All American Floor Care, All American SD....

Flood Solutions Inc.

Flood and mold restoration. Water Damage - When faced with any type of water damage, we are the experts you need to restore your property. Mold Remediation - We are certified experts at remediating hazardous mold.

10/19/2018

Excellent does not describe the amazing hard work (I havent seen anyone work harder) that was done and the results were beyond my expectations. Two men spent at least 3 hours on the floor and the it looked brand new when they were done. They were made sure every tile looked spotless and the grout brand new. I will set it up to have them come every 6 months and HIGHLY recommend this company. Thanks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On (i think) September 28 two men came out to clean carpets and clean my stone floors and grout. My floor was difficult to clean because it has textures.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

C

02/15/2013

I live in a remote area, and they were the only company that would come out to my home. I’ve worked with other carpet cleaners, and their work was average. They left some stains and there was no extra effort in getting the carpets really clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpeting and patched two small areas.

02/13/2013

Overall, the service was great.  We had carpeting that unwound easily. The technician gave us some good pointers and advice on how to prevent the carpet from needing to be patched again. They did a really good job with the cleaning! We plan on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired carpeting and also cleaned the carpets.

02/13/2013

They provided quick service. The results were good and I’d definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/31/2013

This is the second time I have called upon All American Carpet  and Tile to clean our carpets. Once again I was very pleased. We have five cats so,our carpets show a lot of pet wear. Kyle and Gabriel arrived in a timely fashion and worked with great care and efficiency. Our carpets looked great when they were through except for one area.( This particular area had been damaged by us when we had app...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning and Repair

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Residential & commercial carpet cleaning & repair, upholstery, wood floor refinishing, tile, emergency flood, water damage assessment, mold remediation, equipment rental, commercial dryers & dehumidifiers.

Installation, air duct cleaning, blinds cleaning, SALTILLO/mexican paver tile cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express