Air Plus Heating & Cooling

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9484 Chesapeake Dr. Ste 806

San Diego, CA 92123

We service, install, repair and maintain residential central and ductless heating and air conditioning, whole house air filtration, duct cleaning & repair, and blown-in attic insulation. Serving greater San Diego, and parts of San Diego County since 1993. We employ quality oriented U.S. citizens that have been carefully screened, drug tested and background checked. We do not subcontract. Call us for special promotions and inquire about our flexible financing options....

hvac repair (51)air duct cleaning (4)insulation (1)

08/27/2020

Quick and very professional! They saved our family from this heat in less than 15 minutes ❤️

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC wasn’t cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/31/2019

Air Plus is one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. From start to finish. Amanda - the office manager, is one of the sweetest girls and is a pleasure to speak to. She made scheduling my duct replacement so easy. Ralph was there bright and early ready to get started! I love their professionalism and how they get the job done in a timely manner. Will be coming back to Air Plus for all my fut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

01/08/2018

Excellent. A minor starting problem was resolved with a new control board at no cost. Prompt and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old furnace was removed and a new one installed along with additional insulation around venting.

09/05/2017

Our first contact was with Kim at the office who was polite and efficient. She set up an initial meeting with Dave Finnestad within a few days. Dave is very friendly and knowledgeable, but mostly we appreciated his honesty. He did not seem to be pushing a product on us, but wanted to make sure we got what was needed for our home and lifestyle. We settled on the units and price, about $10,000. This...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Plus installed a new Trane AC unit ,furnace, and thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

07/11/2017

I have an old system from 1981. One of the large firms (Andersen) had "fixed" it 6 months before for $1k, but it died again after 5 months as they had misdiagnosed the problem. AirPlus figured it out (it was subtle) and it's has no more problems for years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2015

04/11/2017

Price is a little higher than I wanted to pay, but they did a good job. I have to do an air conditioning check up. There were two workers. The work took three quarters of a day to complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an air conditioner add on to the heating system, and did some re-ducting. They also installed an new thermostat, which they did a good job with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2014

01/30/2017

Air Plus came out, removed the old furnace, placed multi-layer insulation in the air plenum, wrapped the same stuff around the air ducts and installed the new Trane unit. Some time after installation, had some problems with the control unit that prevented the furnace from starting up. A new control board took care of the problem. No muss, no fuss; all covered under the original warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an old furnace finally give up the ghost so needed a new one; more efficient and better. Wanted a Trane (researched) and Air Plus was a local dealer so, after some checking, asked them to put in a replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

01/17/2017

Everything went very well from my first meeting with David. The company is very communicative and answers questions that come up. The work crew was here at the said time and the owner, Jim, was on site for much of the day as the work was being done. He was very helpful and approachable and the whole crew was knowledgeable and did a great job. It just so happens that this bid was the lowest that I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace and ductwork needed to be replaced. I took bids from 4 different companies and AirPlus was by far the most informative, honest, and helpful company I interviewed. I do not like high pressure sales and I do not want to be sold equipment that is not necessary or useful for my home. David, the salesman, was very helpful and I was able to make a decision about the work I needed based on the information he told me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

07/14/2016

This was the most honest company I believe I have ever came across. Their sales rep, David Finnestad, immediately saw that since we had installed a Bryant furnace two years ago that if I wanted to add a 2-stage ac unit it would probably need to also be a Bryant product so the two could communicate properly for maximum efficiency. Since he was selling Trane ac units he declined the sale and educate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 5 ton AC condenser and evaporator coil as ours had "died".

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2016

02/01/2016

Air Plus first came out to do a furnace inspection on our 30 year old furnace.  The pilot light failed to ignite after multiple attempts, so we decided to finally get a new furnace.  Everything went according to plan.  They started with a pre-job inspection by Dan, then followed by the actual installation of the furnace by Jeremy.  The furnace installation took about a half a day, but everything w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new TRANE furnace and humidifer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2016

Central and ductless air conditioning and heating repair and installation. Serving greater San Diego and parts of San Diego County since 1991. We service all makes and models of central HVAC, and are a highly rated Trane Comfort Specialist and Fujitsu ductless mini split dealer. San Diego Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating since 1993, and N.A.T.E. certified. Pres. Jim Crawford has over 30 yrs. experience, and oversees every installation.

We do not service window or portable A/C units, radiant/floor heat, water-source heat pumps, and ductless mini-splits other than Fujitsu and Mitsubishi.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available