Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

A 221 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2007

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 26189

San Diego, CA 92196

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"...

irrigation system (204)lawn care (15)landscaping (14)drain pipe installation (11)electrician (9)lighting installation (6)drain cleaning (3)excavating (2)landscape lighting (2)screen repair (1)gutter installation (1)
D

12/07/2019

Four years ago, I asked them to do a yard drain clean. Everything works fine and I never really have problem with their service. Last year, there appear to be some problem and I asked them to do the work again. Unfortunately, the experience I had is totally different. First, they told me I need to do an inspection first. This is fine for me. However, they say the cost, about $98, is not deductible...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard drainage clear

CATEGORY irrigation systems, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

08/10/2019

Scott, the field foreman was on time and very thorough, fast and pleasant. He didn't try to "upsell" me anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler irrigation check and a few minor repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to comment on our services we appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you again.

04/05/2019

The technician, Josh, arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem of a gushing sprinkler. He tested and adjusted everything, and then tested again after making some repairs. During the final test, he found a new leak and replaced a riser that was almost ready to collapse. The cost seemed reasonable and I felt that my sprinkler system was prepared for the summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler check up and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are always pleased to hear that you have had a good experience and are happy with the service we have provided. We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future.

04/03/2019

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair. I was noticing that the beautiful brand new sod I put in was quickly turning brown. I suspected that the landscaper that installed the irrigation system didn't install enough sprinklers, or the appropriate sprinklers, so I submitted a request through Angie's List to Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
irrigation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. We are always very happy to hear that our customers are not only satisfied but have had a good experience all the [Member Information Removed] through. We are looking forward to providing you with excellent service in the future and are thrilled to have acquired another happy customer.

03/28/2019

Very professional, did good work. Very pleased and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

Thank you, we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

11/11/2018

approximately one hour, plus materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
find fault in system and repair / replace valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

Thank you for your great review. We take pride in taking good care of our customers.

10/30/2018

Representative showed up on time, examined the problem and installed what is needed to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler inspection and repair

COST $81.35

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

10/06/2018

Fast friendly service, GREAT price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken sprinkler underground pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

09/14/2018

this is a repeat of the ratings above, it went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair irrigation pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

08/27/2018

First rate all the way. Showed on time, did all repairs at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
system check sprinkler heads replaced and adjusted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Landscape drain pipe cleaning, repair and installation, Outdoor Electrical, Landscape Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Backflow Testing, Installation and Repair and Outdoor Lighting.

Landscape maintenance or installation of hardscape/features

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express