Addison Construction

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since December 2017

Addison Construction is a full service General Construction Company that puts a tremendous amount of effort into customer service and making sure every detail is attended too. Our experience in a wide variety of trades helps complete any project in a cohesive and seamless manner. We specialize in Modern Design making sure that the clean and simple lines of your project are implemented correctly and not interrupted by sub par workmanship. You will not find a cleaner and more organized contractor which allows our clients to rest easy while their project is being completed....

Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

Offers by Baker Electric Home Energy on Angie's List

02/27/2018

Very good, responsive, good communication, fair price, good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Construction Services

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall,landscaping,remodeling

02/08/2018

Accommodating with budget. Does outstanding work and has the top of the line subs. Zachary has great suggestions. What I like most is that Zachry himself is on the job daily. He gets the crew going in the mornings and then will stop back in throughout the day to ensure the job is on track and to discuss with me any questions or concerns that I had. Also, goes above and beyond to ensure my total sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

02/08/2018

Zachary is an outstanding professional. He is meticulous and detail oriented. He really cares about his home owners. He continually follows up and will not say the job is done until he is sure I am absolutely satisfied. Very honest and has high integrity. I have Zachary doing an estimate now to remodel a bedroom. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of bathroom, bedroom,took out walls, Cantina doors, drywall

02/07/2018

He's my go to contractor for anything I need to have done. There is no job too small. They're extremely knowledgeable not only in construction but in design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done a few differnt jobs like fixing my heat/AC, installing hardwood flooring, and helped with the landscaped design. They also installed a cedar fence.

CATEGORY fences,hardwood floor repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,landscaping,floor cleaning

02/06/2018

Excellent. Critical thinking is vert good. Very cooperative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Been using them for over 5 years and I'm still using them for general construction or miscellaneous works.

CATEGORY remodeling

All home remodel projects no matter the size, outdoor living areas, overhead structures, concrete flat work and pool construction.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover