AC/DC Electric SD Inc.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2009

Owner-operated. No subs. No extra charge for emergency service. No travel charges....

Dwelling Electric

664  REVIEWS
Dwelling Electric

We are a Full Service Residential Electrical company.

08/13/2018

Excellent, one good electrician!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reliable, prompt service.

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in new sub-panel. Re-routed all wiring in new addition to new sub-panel location. Finish work.

08/27/2015

good - very knowledgeable  will use again for other projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix ceiling fan, replace switch, install new LED light fixtures

01/14/2015

I liked him.  He fit me in his schedule. He called ahead of time saying he could come by to finish it up. He followed through with what he said.  He left all the parts in the boxes.  He was a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in 3 dimmers and two of my dimmers were on a 3-way.  He installed them for me.  I had to get a companion for the dimmers.  He came back 3 times during the week.  I had a under counter hard-wired fluourescent tube that had burnt out.  He recommended going to LED lights.  He got a LED fixture and installed that. I bought the materials except for the undercabinet fixture.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential & commercial electrical work. Repair, service, Design & installation. including remodels and new construction. We offer competitive pricing without compromising performance or safety. We understand that time is crucial. A quick response to your service needs enables your business to continue functioning smoothly. Your project will receive the highest level of attention whether large or small.