A TITO'S HAULING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2005

Tito's Hauling is a full-service junk removal company. We'll remove almost anything. Count on us to do all the loading and cleanup—from old furniture and appliances to garden waste and renovation debris....

JunkHULK

8  REVIEWS
JunkHULK

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

11/23/2020

Wonderful. They were in here and out, faster than I could believe. They had to haul everything over the railing that went around the porch and never complained. I am a very happy client and yes, I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge and heavy recliner couch and recliner loveseat.

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

04/08/2019

Tito picked up the phone and even though my project was not within the scope he gave me a referral. he's a good communicator and service provider

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was writing a proposal and needed pricing on hauling dirt.

10/04/2016

Smoothly, workers moved quickly and carefully

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old furniture from my home

09/22/2016

I was extremely satisfied with our transaction. He responded the same day as my initial call to give me a free estimate. The estimate was very reasonable and we set an appointment for the next morning to do the work. Tito and his crew arrived on time and completed the job quickly at the agreed upon price. He will be my first call if I have any further hauling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large load of old furniture, debris and trash to be hauled to the dump.

09/03/2016

Called Adrian day the day before. Adrian was great- on time and very professional. He provided the estimate and he and his guys got the job done in 30 minute- very easy. I would use Tito's again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling stack of wood, old lawnmower, old barbecue, some old carpet- stuff that has collected on the side yard over a couple of years.

CATEGORY hauling services

• Clean Out Services • Commercial Junk Removal • Construction Debris Removal • Debris Removal • Estate Cleanout • Furniture Hauling • Garbage Removal • Hauling • Junk Disposal • Junk Hauling • Junk Pick Up • Junk Removal • Real Estate Clean Up • Recycling Junk • Residential Demolition • Residential Junk Removal • Rubbish Disposal • Scrap Removal • Trash Hauling • Waste Removal • Junk Removal • Real Estate Clean Up • Recycling Junk • Residential Demolition • Residential Junk R