A PERFECT SHINE CLEANING INC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2005

B Rated | 23 Reviews

15 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST DISCOUNT. LICENSE #: B2001000716....

All Seasons Windows and Patios

All Seasons Windows and Patios guarantees to create your unique living space just the way you want it - with design flexibility, expert workmanship and quality materials, we have what it takes to make your new living area exclusively for you and suitable to your needs. We have a full variety from all major manufacturers of Aluminum Patio Covers that look and feel like real wood without the disadvantages of wood like rotting, warping, peeling, burning or cracking. Aluminum construction keeps your patio looking new and elegant for years!

C

07/21/2013

We called A Perfect Shine to clean our 2 bd/1 ba older home about a year ago. We were able to schedule the cleaning with no problems and the cost of $90 was given to us over the phone when we scheduled the appointment based on hours required to clean a house of our size. The crew arrived on time and got right to work. As we have done in the past during housecleaning, we told them we were going out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lack of integrity. Priorities seemed off.

02/05/2013

My experience with A Perfect Shine Cleaning Inc was good. They got my carpet cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpets for me.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/08/2013

I have a 1500 sq foot house and have been using the same cleaner every two weeks for a couple years. She comes in and does a great job. If she can't make it, she calls me to let me know of a reschedule. I am reminded 5 days in advance she is coming by email. Great company, the only and quot;problemand quot; is sometimes she puts things away and it takes me a while to find it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cleaner comes in and completely cleans the entire house.

06/05/2012

They are really good. They can always fit you in if you need extra cleaning time. They are really good when it comes to responsiveness. If you ask them to be there at a particular time, they would be there but on a regular Friday when they come to our house they come at the same time. They are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used A Perfect Shine Cleaning Inc for house cleaning. They come to our house every Friday.

04/16/2012

It was a rocky start but they are doing fine now. They do a good job. From having worked with them, they are now on time and reliable. They are quite good. They are responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use A Perfect Shine Cleaning every two weeks for housekeeping.

CATEGORY house cleaning

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL, GENERAL CLEANING, SPRING CLEANING, VACANCY CLEANING, JANITORIAL SERVICES, POWER WASHING, WINDOW WASHING, CARPET CLEANING AND HAULING.