San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2012

Over a decade of home tile installation and repair in San Diego! Priest Tile - San Diego Tile Installation is committed to clean tile installation, clean, beautiful work, and superb customer service. Specializing in tile flooring, bathroom tile and kitchen backsplash tile in ceramic, porcelain and all natural stone....

ALL COAST RESTORATION RESOURCES

Full Service Restoration Contractor. We are a local and family-oriented company with over 25 years of experience in the Restoration and Remodeling Industry. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We are an IICRC Certified Firm (#59725060) and a San Diego based California Licensed Contractor (#1048052). Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem and we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs. Our services include the following: -Remodel and Repairs, Rebuild, New Construction, -Insurance Related Mitigation and Repairs -Water Damage Mitigation (After Hours Emergency Services) -Mold Remediation/ Testing -Fire Damage Clean Up -Content Manipulation & Pack-Outs -Asbestos & Lead Removal (Inclusive with other repairs services only) Please do not hesitate to contact us with any job big or small. Call us on our office line at +1(619)303-0363 or +1(619)303-0198. Just in case you ever need it, our FAX number is +1(619)303-2191.

09/17/2019

I recently had Derek Priest, owner of San Diego Tile, complete the tile work (floor, shower, and backsplash) on my master bath remodel and I couldn't be more pleased. Derek was quick to visit for the initial quote, his price was competitive, and he was always prompt while working on the project. Each day he always ensured the work area was clean and he completed the project within his targeted tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath floor & shower tile, and backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

12/06/2017

Derek and his crew do outstanding work. I couldn't be happier with the results and professionalism with which he conducted the work. The results are stunning and the quality of the work is excellent. They needed to solve a few problems with my floor, but solved them and produced a quality, finished result and I couldn't be happier. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Derek for the second time to do a much larger tile job, removed and retiling a kitchen/dining area, as well as installing backsplash. Also had him remove and retile a bathroom floor and shower.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/06/2017

Derek does great work. He did everything we asked for in a timely manner at a good price and excellent quality of work. From demo to finishing, it was professional and looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retile of kitchen floor and back splash. Also master bath redone.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/25/2017

The work was excellent, and timing was great too. I'm totally satisfied with the results and would hire Priest Tile again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a kitchen tiled.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

02/22/2017

Everything came out wonderful and we love our finished kitchen backsplash and the new look of our fireplace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Derek with Priest Tile to do a kitchen backsplash and tile our fireplace.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

We specialize in tile flooring, bathroom tile installation, counter-top tile installation, tile showers and bathtub surrounds, kitchen tile backsplash, mosaic and decorative tile work in ceramic, porcelain and all natural stone.

Electrical, plumbing, granite counter tops, butcher block installation, stained concrete