J L Ray Co

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since July 2005

General Liability:C/O George Brown Insurance, Gemini Insurance Company Policy Number: VCGP018396, Policy Effective Date: 04/19/2010-04/19/2011 General Aggregate $2,000,000, Excess Liability, National Union Fire Ins. Of PA Excess Liability BE062652868, General Aggregate $1,000,000, Policy Expiration Date: April 19, 2011, Policy Effective Date: April 19, 2010, Workers Compensation, State Fund Compensation Insurance, Policy Number:1903180-2009, Policy Effective Date: 07/01/2010-07/01/2010, General Aggregate $1,000,000, Automobile Insurance C/O George Brown. Insurance. Mercury Insurance Group. Policy Number: CCA0014473 Policy Effective Date: 04/18/2010-04/18/2011. General Aggregate $1,000,000 Uses licensed subcontractors for all plumbing and electrical services....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

05/11/2017

Determined location of leaks, repaired the roof, and repaired other potential deficiencies found. The roof was tile and discontinued. They went out of their way to find replacement tiles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leaks

04/05/2017

They were awesome. I've used them for years. They got bids and they were a couple hundred dollars cheaper. We only priced it against one other one, but I've found over the years they are very competitive. They aren't paying me for this! You couldn't ask me for a company I liked better. I've used them for years and they've never let me down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a skylight for me. It was done for our neighbor and I arranged it because he lives in New Jersey.

CATEGORY gutter repair

02/02/2017

The experience was not so great. To make the experience better they could have been more prompt, on time and responsive.

04/25/2016

Dan was professional and responsive. He provided photos of the work during and after the roof was completed. After the roof was finished they completely cleaned up the entire area. We are very happy with the new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the existing roof including tile, underlayment, and rotted wood.

01/31/2016

I hired JL Ray to inspect our roof in preparation for installing solar panels. I also wanted the eave in the front of the house replaced so the house would be ready for exterior painting. Daniel came out on August 8, 2014, inspected the roof and the eave, took pictures of the roof and made suggestions as to what needed to be repaired as well as giving me an estimate on the eave replacement.  The w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired some tiles and caulking on roof and replaced an eave in the front of the house that had water damage.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, concrete, clay tile, modified bitumen, cold process, single ply, asphalt, synthetic shakes, roof, seismic bracing, support design, metal roofing, wood, fascia, soft demolition, decking, balcony, patio, deck, acrylic top coat sealers, parking lots & structures

sidewalk, dry, electrical, plumbing & landscaping.