Blue Angels Cleaning Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1212H El Camino Real

San Bruno, CA 94066

Whether you need a one-time service call or an ongoing maintenance program, Blue Angels Cleaning Services offers flexible and reliable janitorial services: Residential homes Banks and credit unions Schools and daycares Medical offices Office buildings Apartment complexes Gyms and recreational facilities Health care institutions Construction sites...

house cleaning (22)

07/17/2019

The work will be paid on my credit card when I talk to Keith Blaylock to morrow. Mary Lou

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Bathrooms, Two bedroom, a Kitchen, a living room and dining room, a hallway, the laundry room and my office area were thoroughly dusted. The rugs in all rooms were vacuumed, and my kitchen office area floor area was dry mopped and then wet mopped. Great job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

04/15/2019

Very friendly, professional and straightforward approach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While managing a large apartment complex, I had the opportunity to be working with Blue Angels Cleaning Services for over 3 years. They are extremely hard working, dependable and attentive. I do not hesitate to recommend them for housecleaning as well as commercial cleaning services.

04/11/2019

They have always been on the job never leaving us stranded, the service center with out a doubt has never been so clean. We especially enjoy the clean scent once you walk in, never had we had that experience. Thank you so much for keeping our center clean and spotless. Our customers have given us some nice compliments thanks to you folks at Blue Angels Cleaning Services. We are extremely happy and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
office cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

02/14/2019

Blue Angels Cleaning Service does an impeccable job. The staff is polite, always on time and they are thorough. They treat every job as a priority, from the smallest space to a large post construction clean up job. Joara and Bruno are extremely polite and professional. I use their services for my home and my real estate business when selling properties. No other cleaning service compares to Blue A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my home and homes for real estate business

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

Photo for Blue Angels Cleaning Services - 1212H El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA - 37713158

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

12/05/2018

I was extremely pleased with the service. The two women you sent did a fabulous job. Not only did they do an excellent job in the living space but they worked very hard cleaning the basement which was filled with boxes, paint cans, and miscellaneous junk and left no floor space which I thought was impossible to organize. But they found a place for everything and even lots left floor space. When th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Description of Work: Move out cleaning of an apartment and Garage and Basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Photo for Blue Angels Cleaning Services - 1212H El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA - 37591018

11/30/2018

Bruno and his team are easy to deal with, and the house is nice after they leave. They work around my cat, which is nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Periodic house-cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

11/13/2018

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning of an apartment and Garage and Basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

08/25/2018

Great job. Very nice. I felt very comfortable with them in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

04/29/2018

Excellent service! Showed up timely, and took care of even the smallest details. I was very satisfied and would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

10/02/2017

Blue Angels was responsive and provided great communication. Good customer service and quick to address any mistakes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean empty four bedroom house in San Francisco

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

Residential and Commercial Cleaning - Post Construction Cleaning - Move out/in Cleaning - Windows Cleaning- Carpet Cleaning- Power washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal