Monteros Hardwood Flooring

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20190630

717 W 36th St

San Bernardino, CA 92405

Monteros Hardwood flooring has been a family owned and operated business for over 15 years. We take pride in the quality of each of our projects. We do all hardwood floor work for residential homes along with commercial projects. Monteros Hardwood flooring does the job right. FINANCING AVAILABLE - Please ask for details...

hardwood flooring (75)flooring (17)home remodeling (3)

09/20/2020

The work was really great attention to the details and they kept the work site organized and clean. I would hire them again if I had any work done for the house in the future. I contacted Monterro because of its over 60 reviews and these reviews truly show how professional they are and their impeccable craftsmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2020

08/14/2020

AMAZING! beautiful vinyl wood flooring installed throughout my home. Javier and his team was very professional. I had other flooring companies provide quotes and I knew they were trying to take advantage of me, but Javier was honest and fair. He told me it would take 3 days but it only took 2. He communicated with me every step of the way. Again, what an AMAZING job they did and such good people!!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

08/07/2020

Monteros Hardwood Flooring was incredible from first phone call to the completion of the job. When I first contacted Javier he was straight forward and honest (no beating around the bush). He wasn’t pushy and answered all my questions. They had great follow up with straight forward reasonable fees for services. We decided to go with Monteros Hardwood Flooring and they were fully engaged with order...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engineered Hardwood Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

07/20/2020

Rigo and his family are straight up top notch. They try their hardest to keep the customer happy and that demands going over the top on installation but keeping a competitive price. They leave the place looking immaculate, and with a VERY fun/friendly work ethic . I've used MF for 15 years now and would say that I'd never get work done by anyone else. When you find a GREAT contractor and they are ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maple Wood Floor Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

thx [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the business and trust

07/13/2020

excellent work and service. on time and great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/10/2020

Excellent service, from start to end! I’m super happy with my floors, Javier and his team are super professional, they were on time, very clean, very organized. I will recommended for sure! Carola Filos

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Polished and refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/30/2020

The team were very professional and completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

06/26/2020

Excellent and profesional service i am happy with the results. They were clean, punctual, and polite. 100% satisfaction. Javier gave me different options to choose from, the cost of the project was fair and explained perfectly clear. I will recommend Monteros Hardwood services from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/24/2020

Everything went very well. The floor looks beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/22/2020

The 4 man team worked so seamlessly. You can tell they have been doing this for awhile together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of wood flooring customer provided

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Photo for Monteros Hardwood Flooring - 717 W 36th St, San Bernardino, CA - 38715163

Solid Hardwood, Engineered, Laminate, Vinyl Plank sales and installations. We also do hardwood refinishing and stairs. We do commercial and residential.

Carpet and Tile