California Pumping & Snttn Inc

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2010

We're small business, family owned and operated. We offer a full of array of sewer services to fit the need of residential, industrial, and or commercial projects such as: septic system repair/service and construction, sewer hook-ups, pumping of commercial grease traps, clarifiers and other non hazardous liquids, hydro jetting, plumbing service and construction, and any sanitation need. We strive to provide quality, affordable, consistent services. Our main focus is to provide answers to questions and solutions to problems. We accept all forms of payment and also offer financing to those who qualify. We offer septic, sewer, and plumbing services 24/7 with emergency dispatch available. There are online promotions which can be accessed through out website: www.cpssepticandsewer.com...

Modern Web Studios

104  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

12/05/2014

What a terrible experience dealing with this outfit. I called this company on Monday 12/1/2014 for pumping service of my septic tank.The earliest date available would be on Wednesday, 12/3/2014. I specifically requested a tractor to dig up my tank for pumping since I am disabled and unable to dig it myself. I was quoted a price of $185.00 for pumping and $95.00 per hour for the tractor service wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I cancelled service when they showed up without the necessary equipment to do work.

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,septic tank

05/13/2014

I found them on Angie's List. I called them on Friday, and they were there at 8 on Monday morning. They were quick, and they were there when they said they would be. There was nothing special about it, except they were on time, punctual, and the price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used California Pumping & Snttn Inc. They came out and pumped my septic tank.

CATEGORY septic tank

08/20/2013

They came out and they're actually pretty prompt with the quoting process. I used somebody else that I knew but it wasn't their fault. It was because of the price but everything was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did get a quote from California Pumping & Snttn Inc. for installing a septic tank.

CATEGORY septic tank

08/19/2013

It went fine. It's kind of typical because I've had that pump before so I would say a fair price. They just pump my septic tank, they did make a recommendation that I had a separate filter on top of the septic tank that probably needs to be taken cared of but I chose at that time not to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
California Pumping and Sanitation Inc. pump my septic tank.

CATEGORY septic tank,web designers

08/16/2013

They've been very good. We like them. They're easy to get a hold of which we appreciate. They always seem to find time to fit us in in a timely manner. Their servicemen are nice. We like everything about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used California Pumping & Sanitation two weeks ago to empty our septic system. We're on a regular service now with them for hydrojet services. They also installed a new main line in one of the properties for $2,000. We get a special price because we have many properties that they work on.

CATEGORY septic tank,drain pipe

Plumbing, septic system repair & service, sewer hook ups, exterior hydro jetting, commercial grease trap pumping

We do not pick up solid trash, or perform indoor hydro jetting service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available