Maintenance Enterprises

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2010

A Rated | 1 Review

I have over 37 years experience in many phases of property maintenance which began in 1980. My crew and I maintained over 750 apartments and homes thru-out the years and in 1996 I started Maintenance Enterprises. There aren’t many who can honestly say they have the experience I have acquired and perform quality work. I usually work alone, do not mark up material price, am honest, dependable and punctual. It is because of these qualities and what I offer that separate me from my competitors....

Hernandez Electrical Services

Based in Paso Robles Ca. Hernandez Electrical Services provides professional and affordable electrical services to the entire San Luis Obispo county. We do anything electrical related. Do you have a project and you are afraid of the cost? Give us a call, let us give you a price for the project.

Award 2019

12/08/2012

All areas were painted within 4 days. Courteous, professional, and punctual service was given at all times, and no material purchased went to waste. They were quick to respond to any questions we had, and were very clear about their quote from the beginning. I would highly recommend Maintenance Enterprises to anyone seeking someone to paint their home or business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 closets, 1 set of doors, the garage door, and all baseboards/trim were painted using a range of 5 colors

CATEGORY interior painters

Home Exterior and Interior Painting, Handyman Services, Appliance replacement, Heating, Lighting, Plumbing, Carpentry.