Dorado's Tree Service

Angie's List since March 2012

Serving Salinas and Santa Cruz Area....

Specialty Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

09/24/2017

When I called,James come out within a couple of hours,he was very knowledgeable about my situation, the sprinkler was fixed and offered improvements on other sprinklers in my yard,I have finally found a reliable sprinkler repair guy, I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Low pressure on one station on sprinkler system

CATEGORY irrigation systems

07/09/2017

Great guy. Seemed a bit pricey but I am not sure of the going rate for this type of job. Was attentive and gave me good advice going forward. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sprinklers.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

06/28/2017

Good. It was a long time ago don't remember details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mow front yard only first time using their services

CATEGORY lawn service

06/11/2015

Even though the water was off and I said he could take his time doing the job, he wanted to come the same day. He did the work, bought supplies, showed me the cause of the leak and allowed me to watch the pipe being glued and to see it was not leaking before refiiling the dirt. On another occasion, he replaced the heads of all sprinklers and fine-tuned the settings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced section of lawn sprinkler line that was leaking up into lawn

CATEGORY hauling services,irrigation systems

05/06/2015

James does nice work. Prompt, courteous, fast, reasonable and responsible. I have had James do my yard for several yrs now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General clean up of front and back yard. Pulled weeds, pruned bushes etc.

CATEGORY hauling services

Landscaping, lawn & yard work, lawn irrigation, tree work & hauling.