Cinderella Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since August 2010

Cinderella Carpet One has been a premiere provider of carpet, hardwood flooring and flooring installation services Since 1967. With the buying power of more than 1,000 stores, we can get the lowest prices from the best manufacturers and pass the savings on to you. **We do not offer Tile at this time** Contact us and see how we can help make your dream floor a reality today! 831-596-7765...

Five Star Floors

9  REVIEWS
Five Star Floors

With over 40 years of professional flooring experience, we are here to address your flooring needs. We are a contractor that sells and installs all types of flooring. carpet, laminate, wood, tile, vinyl, bamboo.

Offers by Five Star Floors on Angie's List

04/28/2020

Fine except when tenants moved in they keep getting stuck with nails that are sticking up at seams

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet replacement

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/20/2020

It was excellent, the installer was very very professional, very thorough, very diligent about the details, he does a great job and It's very beautiful. The price was not too high and too low it was just reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a vinyl flooring for me.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

01/27/2020

Excellent. It looks gorgeous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl flooring and installation

CATEGORY flooring

11/15/2019

The installation went fine. I would use them again and I would recommend them to others. They were very professional and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put carpet in my office

CATEGORY carpet installation

11/12/2019

The kitchen floor was a very difficult job because it was done in a busy kitchen. There was a lot of pressure to get it done quickly to limit revenue loss. I deal primarily with the Ed and he is always very responsive. His installers are excellent and clearly seasoned. They will not tell you they can do something that they can't even when you really want them to. The job got done in time and was c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a kitchen floor and repair carpet

CATEGORY flooring

Sales and installation of carpet, vinyl, hardwood, and luxury vinyl planks. We also sell and install custom window treatments.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing