The Key Man

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2007

The Key Man has been your local expert at residential and commercial locksmithing since 2005. We offer our services for automotive lockouts, residential and commercial doors and locks, plus much more! We do rekeying, lock repair services, lock replacement, key duplication, and more for your auto, home, or business lockout needs! Call today for immediate service. We can guarantee our work and timely service....

Modern Web Studios

101  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

02/29/2020

I have a nonstandard front door that wouldn't open because the deadbolt and lever wore out at the same time. Lesley answered my many questions about what new hardware to buy, and she and her father both came out to do the work. Besides the front door, they repaired the frame for a side door, where I was also installing new hardware but the bolt and receptacle weren't lining up straight. They were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced several locks in an older house with a nonstandard front door, performed related repairs

04/16/2019

Lesly was great. She was friendly, explained what she was doing and went out of her way to get all the locks sorted. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed seven locks rekeyed and in some cases repaired/moved.

11/27/2018

He fixed the issue and repaired a second door handle mechanism as well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adjusted a deadbolt that wouldn't fully engage

10/21/2018

superb! He accommodated my schedule and efficiently tackled the project. Frankly I expected to pay twice as much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he replaced malfunctioning door locks (with new locks that I had on hand), rekeyed all exterior locks, and cut new keys, all on a Sunday !

09/19/2017

The key man was awesome. Returned call promptly and scheduled an appointment for the next morning. Was prompt, and new what he was doing. Done in about 20 minutes. Excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a locked door in bedroom with no key.

Locksmith, Hauling, Web Design