SALVADOR MURILLO

A 182 Reviews

Angie's List since August 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5462 14th Ave

Sacramento, CA 95820

Owner-operated business. Does lawn service, drainage, planting shrubs, bushes, trees, and stump grinding....

landscaping (133)lawn care (76)irrigation system (59)hardscaping (29)tree service (21)concrete repair (13)mulch delivering (12)lawn treatment (10)stone and gravel (8)leaf removal (6)stamped concrete (4)

10/14/2019

Mr, Murillo and his worker did a good job and left the area clean. They relocated the irrigation valve which was very close to the side of the house and installed a box in the ground to store the standard irrigation wire.They also poisoned a tree stump. Mr. Murillo was very helpful in answering any questions you might have had. I appreciated the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
relocate irrigation valve in the backyard

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

07/07/2019

I requested a quote for the weeds to be removed from my backyard, I have never been contacted. Very disappointing as this was my very first time using Angie's list as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the weeds removed from my backyard

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

07/18/2018

Very well, done completely as requested, in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new plants and trees planted, irrigation converted to drip, downspout drain tubs installed, landscape fabric and bark overlaid

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

05/08/2018

Salvador and his team were great, they were very friendly and worked **** ** the projects. They removed our old grass, weeds, and pulled tons of old tree roots out, leveled the dirt, and added more dirt to the front end to make our lawn more flat and even. They also installed a short retaining wall and a new fence with gate.... the main guy doing the wall took lots of care while placing each block...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old lawn, install new sod, sprinkler system, fence w/gate, new porch and barrier wall.

CATEGORY fencing, landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

11/29/2017

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Salvador. His bid was half the price of the other two bids we received. We hoped to have the job done by the end of December. He completed it by the end of November; a month ahead of schedule. He did everything we had originally talked about and it all looks great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Salvador to anyone in need of a landscaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the front and rear yard of a 1/2 acre property landscaped in preparation to sell the home. This included installing an all new sprinkler system and new sod in the front.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

11/15/2017

Great! I was very pleased with all the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2017

11/08/2017

Salvador does an amazing job with yard maintenance!!! He is an amazing landscaper and a true professional. Highly recommended!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I receive weekly yard maintenance from Salvador. He goes above and beyond in the quality of work he does.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

C

04/13/2017

I saw the great reviews and decided to give Salvador a call. It took him about 2 weeks to call back, and when we spoke he let me know he had been busy since the weather had cleared up from all of the rain. We scheduled a time for him to come and give me an estimate, which he did. He gave me a fair price for weekly lawn service, and I haven't heard from him since; even after a few calls and text me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in need of a gardener.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

04/10/2017

Had to replace both four year later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
path and irrigation system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2012

03/28/2017

Salvador has been very dependable and brought our lawn back from the brink with weeds and bad winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General landscaping and lawn service.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

Lawn service, drainage, planting shrubs, bushes, trees, stump grinding.

tree service, tree removal