Oasis Window Tinting Co.

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since February 2017

Oasis Window Tinting Co. offers mobile window tint services for automotive, residential and commercial customers. Our mission is to provide every customer "service with integrity" through high quality products, installation and customer service. We accept major credit cards. Call us today at (916) 761-1886 for a quote!...

Elizabeth Shutters

223  REVIEWS
Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of.

08/01/2019

It went absolutely perfect! They were very punctual and professional and did a great job on my vehicle. Technician was very careful with my vehicle. I was worried about getting scratches or dings, but after just a few minutes of observing, I was confident that my vehicle was in the best hands!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car Window Tinting

04/02/2019

Aaron did a great job of making the dot matrix area of my windshield look awesome using the vinyl wrap! He was quick and punctual. If you need tint work, this is the place to go!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl wrap on the dot matrix area of my rear windshield.

03/12/2018

Aaron arrived at 8:40 A.M. and finished replacing 10 panes (4 patio door panes, 2 large kitchen window panes, 4 smaller window panes) by 3:45 P.M. He did not take a break nor even stop to eat lunch in all that time. His is meticulous, personable, efficient, unintrusive. We couldn't be happier with the final product!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 40-year-old window films

07/10/2017

Aaron did a great job for a fair price. Very professional with high quality workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential window tinting

03/19/2017

Aaron did a fantastic job! He was prompt and courteous. He was the only one in my area where I don't have to wait in a dingy waiting room! He comes right to your house and works out of your garage or driveway. He was fairly quick, and the job was so professional. I highly recommend Oasis! Aaron's customer service, quality of work and prices cannot be beat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my windows tinted with a UV protection for my 2017 Acura MDX. When he arrived at my house, I wasn't sure if I wanted just the dark tint with a UV coverage or also heat blockage. He had samples of both and showed them to me with a live demo. He explained all the materials to me, and I decided to go with the ceramic dark tint that blocks uv rays and heat, which was a little pricer, but had better quality and protection for these hot Sacramento summers. His prices were hands down much more reasonable and lower than the other companies I called. And all the work is guaranteed with a lifetime warranty.

CATEGORY window tinting

We provide automotive, residential and commercial window tinting services, including anti-graffiti and security film. (Warranty included with all products). We also install automotive graphics, such as headlight / tail light tinting, custom vinyl graphics, and pin striping.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check