NEW DIRECTIONS GRAPHIC APPAREL

Angie's List since June 2010

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL.

08/29/2013

Start to finish they did a 5-star job.The signs beautiful...............I could'nt be more pleased.Ray, the owner is very personable.Also contributing Lucinda,and the graphics ace,Pedro.Thanks to all of you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Produced a vehicle magnetic sign for my work truck

CATEGORY copies

02/05/2011

Great,I've used this company before,just forgot to report them.Ray,the owner is a real" hands on" owner.The graphics guy, Pedro,gets it right.Cups,shirts,hats,they do it all.And remember,it's behind the furniture store.Funny,they make signs,but don't have one in front,because the county won't allow it.Try them,you won't be dissapointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a magnetic sign made for my work truck

CATEGORY signs,copies,graphic designers