Mad Rhino Tools

Founded 2019 •

Mad Rhino Tools offers full-service repair on small gasoline engines. Our labor rate is 60.00 per hour. Mad Rhino Tools is first, and foremost, fair and honest. We have all had that experience where we leave a business feeling "ripped off". We will: 1 - We will communicate via text, phone or email every step of the repair. Nothing will be done without your approval 2 - We can save the parts, the oil, the gas and take pics of work being performed if that makes the customer feel better about the repair. 3 - We will never make promises we can't keep. Ask us about pick-up and delivery after repair of your equipment. No one likes to put a mower into the trunk of their car!!...

Hermanos Flores Gardening

Hermanos Flores Gardening is one of the premier full service landscaping companies in the Sacramento area. Our services include landscape creation, landscape maintenance and debris removal. Our experienced landscapers guarantee clean, prompt service. Hermanos Flores Gardening is a well-established, professional landscaping company that has been serving the Sacramento and surrounding areas for over 14 years. We serve both residential and commercial properties. Don't trust your landscaping to anyone with a lawnmower. At Hermanos Flores Gardening, we are licensed, polite, and reliable. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise with very affordable rates.

12/06/2019

It was pretty awesome actually. When I brought the chainsaw in , they got it fixed before I was even able to make it home! They were really great people to work with. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my chainsaw

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

12/04/2019

It was great, it was really really helpful. They answered all my questions and I think they save me some money too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a tune up in my husbands lawn mower.

CATEGORY lawn service

We offer full-service small gasoline engine repair. Mowers, Trimmers, chainsaws, ect. We offer new Echo and Shindaiwa products. We offer a large inventory of used tools of all types. We offer rental of construction equipment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal, Financing