Lee's Handyman Service

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 255 Reviews

Sprinkler inspection for home sale Irrigation installation troubleshooting Fencing repair/install Drainage solutions Concrete work Tractor grading Toilet and faucet replacement...

Boyd Plumbing & Drain Inc

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises.

07/28/2018

I am very happy with the service received from Lee's Handyman service. Lee returned my initial call very quickly and made time that day to come look at my project. My schedule was limited (immediately or in 3 weeks) Lee offered a fair price and took the job immediately. Paul performed the work and Lee stopped by to check progress. They were both very professional and knowledgeable. I have no hesit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting and tile of hallway

CATEGORY handyman service

02/04/2016

It went fine. He did a good job. It was some $300.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He completely replaced the whole thing that turns the sprinklers on at the front of the house.

C

07/19/2015

Lee went through and switched out all of the sprinklers in our system and "tuned it up."  Once he was done, there were several areas in our back yard where they dug up the lines but did not fill them back in, so we had open trenches in the back yard that we had to go back and fill them in.  The sprinkler heads were not adjusted right, and so we had to go back and readjust them to fix dry spots.  T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system overhaul

07/16/2015

It was very good. It was just one guy and he was great. He was here for three days. He was very good. He did excellent service and he was very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some work on my sprinkler system a couple of years ago. He ended up doing some repairs.

D

05/29/2015

he did not show up at all. He called once, left a message with not repeated phone number . I did not get the correct phone number. Then he called again with the same problem and disappeared.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

I am skilled in grading, pipe fitting, and mounting irrigation clocks. Expert in landscape lighting installation of electrical plugs for indoor and outdoor use, sprinkler installation, repair, and trouble shooting. Also skilled in bobcat usage.we also specialize in high weed mowing Bi-lingual/ Spanish