Kitchen Mart Inc

A 148 Reviews

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since May 2006

3742 Bradview Dr

Sacramento, CA 95827

Kitchen Mart - Family owned & operated, we’ve been building custom kitchens and baths just for you since 1976. Free estimate. Come to one of our two design Showrooms - 3742 Bradview Dr in Sacramento (916) 362-7080 or 4381 Granite Dr in Rocklin (916) 315-3535. Additional contact name - James D Bartol. Also serving Portions of Amador, Sutter & Yolo Counties...

home remodeling (127)countertop installation (51)home remodeling (31)cabinet refacing (30)plumbing (24)cabinet making (22)woodworking (16)flooring (16)electrical (16)tile installation (16)marble and granite (12)interior painting (11)

03/01/2020

I can’t say enough about Kitchen Mart! From the initial consultation, planning and remodel, Kitchen Mart was easy to work with and the result is beautiful. All of their workers were extremely respectful and friendly. Daily, they cleaned up after their workday. Their work hours were punctual and very predictable. They adhered to a predetermined work schedule and work started and ended when Kitchen ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen update

CATEGORY lighting,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Photo for Kitchen Mart Inc - 3742 Bradview Dr, Sacramento, CA - 38418342

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting Kitchen Mart and here's to many years of happy cooking for you and your family. Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future. Enjoy!

02/29/2020

Kitchen Mart did a terrific job with my kitchen and laundry room remodel. I have a small, 1000 sq ft home in East Sac. The functionality of my kitchen was very important to me. I so appreciated Kitchen Marts all inclusive service; from design, to product selection, to having one project manager overseeing the entire project, to all subcontractors employed by Kitchen Mart. Every time I had a questi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Laundry room remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Photo for Kitchen Mart Inc - 3742 Bradview Dr, Sacramento, CA - 38417358

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the thorough and honest review. The entire Kitchen Mart team loves what we do and we're elated we were able to exceed your expectations! Welcome to the family. Our all inclusive model with 'No Subs' enables us to control both our quality and our scheduling. Thank you for trusting us with your very important project and we look forward to helping you in the futur...

02/29/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Laundry room remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Photo for Kitchen Mart Inc - 3742 Bradview Dr, Sacramento, CA - 38417356

05/21/2019

I requested a quote and was contacted immediately and set up an appointment with Dan. Dan was great....he turned around the quote in a matter of days and answered all my questions. I had some concerns about the payment terms and Dave, the owner, contacted me by phone and email, which is above and beyond my expectations. I ended up choosing another contractor, but I have no hesitation in highly rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

02/21/2019

It was a great service. It was really good and they know what they are doing. Its excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the cabinets and put a new doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your kind review of Kitchen Mart and for the A grading. We strive to provide a wonderful experience in addition to great quality work. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with in the future. Thank you again for choosing Kitchen Mart!

02/21/2019

They were wonderful , On time and Neat. They given us a price and that is what we paid for. Used them twice already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a counter tops , Backs splash and installed sinks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for hiring Kitchen Mart twice! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your [Member Name Removed] to share your experience about us and for giving us an A. We count ourselves lucky to have clients like you. We look forward to working with you on more projects in the future!

02/21/2019

It was outstanding. They did what they say they gonna do and no surprises . They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen drawers and bathroom doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking time to review of and for giving us the A grade! We look forward to working on future projects in your home and seeing you again! Thank you again for choosing Kitchen Mart.
D

08/31/2018

They delivered a kitchen cabinet doors twice which is wrong, on the 3rd time they delivered the right one. They supposed to install a light fixtures but i don't want them on my house anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They supposed to replaced kitchen cabinet.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

08/22/2018

This company was outstanding. They cost more than subbing our job out, but having one company do all the work for us saved us time and the headache of trying to get bids and deal with lining up jobs. They are professional, on time, beyond nice and a pleasure to work with. I will be hiring them again to reface our cabinets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertops, tile and small kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

04/18/2018

Outstanding. Exceeded our expectations. From start to finish we were impressed with all the workers involved. Special acknowledgement to Steve for his suggestions and help during the initial plan phase and Jon who was great, knowledgeable and real craftsman. Wonderful working with a company that handles all phases of the project in-house. No subs which is a plus. 40 plus years in the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom remodel

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,flooring,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Remodeling kitchen & bath, room additions, cabinetry, cabinet refinishing, counter top fabrication & installation, natural stone, granite & tile.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available