Good Hand Sacramento Handyman

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since November 2011

Locally owned & operated. Additional addresses - 103 Washington Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678 & 5300 Pacific St, Rocklin, CA 95677....

N/A
West Coast Hydronics & Plumbing

When you need reliable plumbing or tankless water heater installation in and around Sacramento, there's no better name to call than West Coast Hydronics and Plumbing. We specialize in water heaters replacement, installing tankless water heaters in Sacramento area, Hydronic/Radiant heating and cooling, Boiler installation and boiler replacement and Repiping houses (water lines). Contact us today for your estimate, read the glowing testimonials from our clients and start enjoying your home in full comfort -- the way you deserve it!

05/30/2014

He gave a really decent price and did a great work overall. He did not have to tear our walls apart in order to do it. He was able to do it very simply and he explained each thing. He answered all our questions and made sure that it was up to code.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valley West Electric re-wired our house.

CATEGORY electrician

C

11/04/2013

He did great work on his electrical work, his price was great the first time. The second time, he charged more for his work. I did not like that he would work on my project, get a call and leave, then come back to finish my job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He made me a cabinet for my closet and he fixed my gate.

07/15/2013

We just move in into our new house and need some house work repairs. Dan Sallaz came in on time, prepared with necessary tools, and came out with reasonable price to do all the job needed. I will surely call him back in the future if more repairs are needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In and out handyman repairs.

03/02/2012

Dan Sallaz is the owner’s name and he has done fantastic work. He is working alone right now and so it is taking a little longer than before. He was here even on bad rainy day which we really appreciated doing some work. So far we are very happy with his work and his effort. This is the first time we have been using him. He drives almost an hour to reach here and we appreciate him for that as well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Handyman Sacramento for handymen services. We are using him for are general handymen services in our retail center which is a commercial building and the last time we used him was last Wednesday.

11/28/2011

It was a positive experience.  The guy came out and checked it and I agreed it should be replaced and he replaced a whole unit for me.  He was really nice and I was pleased. I had no problem with him at all.  It is hard to tell about the price because I haven’t had anything done lately to compare them with. I have nothing to compare their price with because I have not had anything done like that i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the service of Handyman Sacramento two weeks ago to replace a security light in my backyard.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

Residential & commercial handyman, attic insulation, faucet, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, electrical, remodel kitchens & bathrooms, install tile and granite, drywall, crown molding, carpet, wood and pergo floors, laminate, painting, blinds, doors, home repairs, home improvements, carpentry, addition, shower, christmas & holiday lights.

Check, PayPal