Golden State Inspection Services

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2011

Golden State Inspection Services, LLC is a service oriented, multi-inspector firm. We conduct buyer home inspections, seller home inspections and commercial property inspections, mold testing, infrared scanning and comprehensive energy audits. Golden State Inspection services conducts inspections throughout northern California....

Defender Termite and Pest Management

Hydrex Pest Control says they strive for satisfaction through great customer service. Linda McBride, owner/manager says "If our customers are happy with our service, they will tell their friends and family. Referrals are a great testimony and a great way to build a business & that is the way we have done business since 1990.” Our dependable staff of exterminators & inspectors & repair crew have over 25 years of experience! We strive to provide prompt and dependable pest control service at reasonable prices. We set our standards high so that patrons can feel assured they're in a healthy environment. All inspections, repairs and treatments are performed by Hydrex employees who are licensed, insured, bonded professionals. Additional email - hydrexpestcontrol@yahoo.com.

07/24/2018

After having mold cleaned out of our HVAC system, we finally got to scheduling a mold test to confirm that the problem was resolved. When I called they were pleasant and helpful, and able to schedule an appointment within a few days. The inspector arrive slightly early, and I was running late taking my son to school, so he did the ambient air sample while he waited for us, and then came in to do t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing

CATEGORY mold removal

12/20/2016

It went great. Joe was amazing and his report was very thorough. We would definitely hire golden state inspection services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection and mold testing

CATEGORY home inspection,mold removal

11/12/2016

Great!! He was incredibly thorough and was able to get to the property quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a house inspection and pest report

CATEGORY home inspection

11/10/2016

Joe Shisler was wonderful! He was thorough with his inspection, and also, critically, did a great job of explaining everything to us in terms we could understand. I'm a first-time homebuyer and don't yet know a ton about home maintenance and repair, although I'm learning, and he was great at making sure we understood the report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Golden State Inspection to provide inspection services for the home I'm buying.

CATEGORY home inspection

10/27/2016

Craig did an excellent job and allowed me to walk around with him, observing him and then he answered my questions at the end of the time. He did a thorough job and made good recommendations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home and Pest Inspections

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

Real Estate Inspections. Mold Testing. Energy Audits. Infrared Scanning.

Mold Remediation.