East Bay Sprinkler & Drip

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2017

PLEASE LEAVE A VOICEMAIL IF I'M UNABLE TO ANSWER. I'M PROBABLY WORKING OR DRIVING. THANK YOU! My business is irrigation. I service and install irrigation systems for home and business owners. My specialty is water-efficiency... inline drip irrigation, EPA WaterSense certified controllers, and other smart components to conserve water and energy. I've been in the irrigation industry since 2006 and will be here as long as physically able... I love what I do! Installing "smart" irrigation components requires more understanding than meets the eye. Knowledge of the vast products and their applications is vital to success, and I spend most of my "free" time keeping up with these things....

Boyd Plumbing & Drain Inc

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises.

05/09/2020

Outstanding workmanship and attention to detail in replacing our control valve manifold. He also repaired the leaking shut off valve and made some repairs to a few of sprinkler heads. Johnnie is as conscientious of contractor as you'll find and at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced control valve manifold and fixed leaks

09/27/2019

Very good and excellent. He repaired one of the valve and proactive to show me photos of the other old one. He came very prompt and responded to my phone calls. Very professional and reasonable rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The came and fixed the valve.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for being a loyal repeat customer and thank you for the kind review. I appreciate your business.

09/03/2019

Johnny was very responsive and a certified Rachio expert which made my repair that much faster. Would highly recommend him and will definitely work with jonny and his company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation repair

08/04/2019

I hired East Bay Sprinkler and Drip (Johnnie Mitchell), to install a backflow preventer, change out valves, and install a water line from the point of connection to the back yard for our back yard irrigation system. Johnnie was EXCELLENT! For starters, he communicated quickly and often with me. We discussed the project and Johnnie had some additional ideas for how to design the backyard irrigation...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a reduced pressure back flow preventer and water line and changing out valves for irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful review [Member Name Removed]. I really enjoyed your project and working with you. You have a good understanding of irrigation too, and that made it easy to discuss the options you had. I'm looking forward to working with you in the future when you're ready to progress to the backyard. Take care!

08/03/2019

Johnnie has the most reliable and professional Sprinkler and piping business who perfectly understands how an irrigation system works and what the best solution is to repair or install any components of the system as well. I definitely recommend Johnnie not even because of his skills and abilities but for his ethic and reliability services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 Sprinkles Valves Replacement Installation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I'm happy we could work with the City of Davis to get your backflow preventer removed and save you the yearly expense of testing it. You're such a gracious and hospitable customer.

Weather-based irrigation controllers (smart timers), drip irrigation, high-efficiency nozzles, check valves, etc... I incorporate these tools and more into every installation or upgrade. The timer is "the brain" in your system. You want a smart brain, right? Well... a smart timer is only as smart as the person who programs it... and knows its capabilities. I've installed and/or programmed seven different models over the years and now choose from just three based on your landscape needs.

Although I do "quick fix" repairs, I don't consider this the best use of my time. I'm a hands-on irrigation "techy" who really understands the intersection of soil, plant, and water. I can either assemble a plan, or follow a plan, but I think every irrigation system "needs a plan". If you don't think your irrigation needs a plan... I'm probably "over qualified" for your job. On the other hand... if your system has a plan (or you desire one), I'll be your best long-term landscape investment.

Check, PayPal