Danmer Custom Window Coverings Sacramento

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since July 2011

We build the finest custom shutters in the world, AND we treat every customer like they were our only customer, learn more about us at http://www.danmer.com....

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

Offers by Chriswell Home Improvements on Angie's List

03/03/2016

02/02/2015

They came and measured everything, ordered the materials and everything turned out just beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatment.

04/16/2013

It was excellent from the beginning to the finish. The consultant was excellent, she explained everything and called us when we had any questions. If I need shutters again in any other room, I'll be calling them back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took 2 months because they had to do measurements and install the shutters. There were two rooms, the family room and the kitchen. One room was finished in December and the other in January.

10/23/2012

Their quote was fine but we have not decided yet when to do this project. I had no problem with them. They came out, measured my windows and then sat down and gave me a price on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Danmer Custom Shutters Sacramento to put new plantation shutters on my house.

08/07/2012

The whole process was professionally and promptly done. The initial design specialist's visit was scheduled soon afterI contacted the company and he was most helpful in showing and describing possible options from which to choose.The shutters were installed approximately two weeks later and fit very well and add a quality look to the windows, as well as thoroughly shutting out light when desired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had five shutters installed, replacing blinds in three upstairs rooms and a narrow window adjacent to the front door.

CATEGORY window treatments

Custom shutters, window coverings, window tratments, blinds, shades

Free in-home consultation