Certified Plumbing and Drain

A 8 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

1500 w. El Camino ste 203

Sacramento, CA 95833

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

plumbing (5)dance studio (2)drain cleaning (1)sewer cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)

09/12/2020

He did the job and was quick and courteous. Could not have done better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair outside facutes

CATEGORY dance classes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

C

05/19/2020

No success

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to find a plumbing part

CATEGORY plumbing,dance classes

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

So sorry we could not help u find your part. We are a full service plumbing repair company we do not sell parts alone. We sell plumbing repairs.
C

03/29/2020

they do not this kind of job but are helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my mistake not in their area of expertise, but they tried to help thanks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2020

Certified Plumbing was contacted by customer about installing a pump and waterline down into a well. Certified Plumbing does not provide a well service. So could not help customer out with his project. Good luck [Member Name Removed]

03/24/2020

It was excellent . Did an incredible job. And they did it in a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a new pipe under the home. Had to pull up the floor, jack hammer the cement, dig up the dirt.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

03/24/2020

I enjoyed it very much. They were very nice, professional, polite, and friendly. They explained everything, cleaned up very well after the job, and made sure everything was clean. I was really happy with them and satisfied. The price was reasonable and made sure that everything was working properly before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced two bathrooms in my house.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

03/13/2020

Great! They were on time, efficient, and cleaned up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water main faucet and most recent a shower valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

03/13/2020

Certified Plumbing & Drain is my go to Plumbing Company. I have used them for several plumbing projects and they did a fantastic job! I guarantee you can't go wrong with them. Great job, great Customer Service (they actually called me back several times to see if everything was good and if I was satisfied with the job) this family owned company is "Top Drawer" as they say, I am so happy I found th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water main replacement, sewer line repair

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

01/05/2020

The worker seemed skilled with the clean out, but when the dishwasher had to be pulled out he was not careful. He hadn't unplugged the dishwasher and he broke an electrical wire as he tried to pull it out. The copper tubing was leaking. He did fix the wire and replaced the tubing with a flexible kind of water pipe. The edge of my formica cabinet top ended up being chipped and there are scratches o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog the clean out and repair the broken water line to the dishwasher.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Plumbing, drain cleaning, sewer line repair, water line repair, emphasis on drain cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check